Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma Needed player updates
Here is a list of Things that could make the game Better.

1: Players in the same party should be able to see each others mass this feature should have an on/off switch.
2: Custom backgrounds i wouldn't mind paying for it (in coins) but if it could be free that will be awesome.
3: Share custom skins with people in your friends. And also sharing coins things in agma.io cost so much if we could share that would make it easier
4: players in top 20 should get awarded for there hard work and stay with agma.io for so long
5: New commands such as : /rank, /percent,
6: when a party member is in top 10 it should show his/her name in a different color than the others people in top 10, make it have an on/off switch as well if possible
7: New power ups such as : magnet "pulls players close to you", SuperSpeed "makes you 7x faster for 1 second".

My ideas may not be seen but i will post this until someone sees it i am new so i dont know how to work this website is there a share? i really do not know.
Assassin
(04-17-2018, 12:25 AM)Ghost_assassin Wrote: Here is a list of Things that could make the game Better.

1: Players in the same party should be able to see each others mass this feature should have an on/off switch.
2: Custom backgrounds i wouldn't mind paying for it (in coins) but if it could be free that will be awesome.
3: Share custom skins with people in your friends
4: players in top 20 should get awarded for there hard work and stay with agma.io for so long
6: when a party member is in top 10 it should show his/her name in a different color than the others people in top 10, make it have an on/off switch as well if possible
7: New power ups such as : magnet "pulls players close to you", SuperSpeed "makes you 7x faster for 1 second".  

My ideas may not be seen but i will post this until someone sees it i am new so i dont know how to work this website is there a share? i really do not know.

You Should Also Post This Here: https://discordapp.com/channels/35614523...7161024523

( Must Be Registered To Discord )
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(04-17-2018, 12:25 AM)Ghost_assassin Wrote: Here is a list of Things that could make the game Better.

3: Share custom skins with people in your friends. And also sharing coins things in agma.io cost so much if we could share that would make it easier

You did fine with your post!

You have some interesting ideas, too. I'm not sure there's really much room for a background? And also, I think they want stuff to work both for PC's and phones, and I gather the phones would have a different size.

I liked the "superspeed" idea the best -- maybe call it "rocket boost"? I'd like to try a few of those in the new Superspnic servers, lol...

Also, my only problem with rewarding the Top 20, is that some people have high scores merely because they team, and not necessarily that they are good players.

Hope that Sora and the crew look 'em over!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Cool powerups
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]