Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying level 100 agario account NEED ASAP
Please no scamming crap, lost 200$ already to scams
(04-23-2018, 04:31 PM)MuscIe Wrote: Please no scamming crap, lost 200$ already to scams

What's the big deal about a lvl 100 account anyways?

Why don't you give some of the agar.io variants a try, where you can invent your own skin, and use anything that you can??

$200 is wayyyyy too much to spend on a game like this, and a message like yours could well just scream,

"Come try to scam me! I already admitted that it actually worked on me a few times already!"

(See what I mean?!)

It's just a game... If you're not hurting for money, then sure, throw some cash at it for extra enjoyment... But you should never have to feel that way, and it would be better if you didn't!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Reaction
For a game that is not really worth and you already lost 200 bucks, and you still wanna buy one? Yeah like why not try something else to play, other io games or something. There is not really a point of getting a 100 lvl acount with skins, and agario is dying. All youtubers are dead. I believe only 1 or 2 people still make vids about it but the views are shrinking.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(04-26-2018, 03:34 AM)ℜεᥲстıσស Wrote: For a game that is not really worth and you already lost 200 bucks, and you still wanna buy one? Yeah like why not try something else to play, other io games or something. There is not really a point of getting a 100 lvl acount with skins, and agario is dying. All youtubers are dead. I believe only 1 or 2 people still make vids about it but the views are shrinking.

This is a good point, and really, it wasn't that hard to level up. Time Fly's when your having fun.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]