Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Owls Anime Discussion Thread
Star 
Got Ant Favorite Anime Shows? Are You An Anime Fan!

You Can Discuss Any Anime Related Topic's HereSmile

My Favorite Is Bleach Big Grin

[Image: okgxfodcupmma8gl1mqx.jpg]
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
I haven’t kept updated with current Bleach news. But, is there ever going to be an anime version of the final storyline?

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Owl
(04-09-2018, 12:54 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I haven’t kept updated with current Bleach news. But, is there ever going to be an anime version of the final storyline?

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

I Hope So, The Ending Was Kinda Of A Cliff Hanger In My Opinion, Ichigo Having No Soul Powers And Returning To The Regular World. But I Hope Azien Escapes Because Hes A Good Villian In This Situation.

Good old topics

Well now, when it comes to anime I guess ma favorite one would be Hellsing Ultimate (not Hellsing (old version) but Hellsing Ultimate)
[Image: 96976839cc7e1ec86a8ab2b2a70db323.jpg]
Hellisng is probably the best anime with overpowered anti-hero MC, for me it has the best animations (along with Drifters (Hirano Kouta s art style)) and I also like the story.

When it comes to Bleach, the story is pretty good, same is with characters and voice BUT there is one thing I hate in it and that are the fillers. You know like when anime is on its highlights and then some filler comes about what happened 5 years before, I mean it would be okay if there is like maybe 20 filler episodes in a whole anime but no, it had 166 filler episodes which is 45% of a whole anime xD. And Im also waiting for that final arc that needs to come out.
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • 7shoes
Oh I didn't know that this thread existed, so about my favorite animé, probably Hunter Hunter the manga is a piece of shit bit the anime is pretty good. "In paper version" I'm a big fan of HeadTrick and Radiant.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi