Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which fast food restaurant has the best value meals?
Smile 
So far, I loved Wendy's 4 for $4 menu! A Jr. Classic Bacon Cheese, small fries, 4 nuggets, and a small drink. It's pretty much the best bang for the buck, that other chains are copying.

Burger King, on the other hand, while quality may vary, may steal this away. I enjoy their 2 for $5 all year. Despite being a ripoff of McDonalds deal that's only seasonal, it's still in effect all year.

So Sora, what are the best deals in your favorite fast food restaurant?
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(04-07-2018, 05:28 PM)Owl Wrote: So far, I loved Wendy's 4 for $4 menu! A Jr. Classic Bacon Cheese, small fries, 4 nuggets, and a small drink. It's pretty much the best bang for the buck, that other chains are copying.

Burger King, on the other hand, while quality may vary, may steal this away. I enjoy their 2 for $5 all year. Despite being a ripoff of McDonalds deal that's only seasonal, it's still in effect all year.

So Sora, what are the best deals in your favorite fast food restaurant?

My favourite fast food, is a mom & pop's pizza joint that is not too far from work. It has Sri Lankan owners, and they employ mostly Sri Lankan people who took refuge in Canada, so it's sort of assisting some new Canadians...

They have two schools nearby, while makes for a lot of lunch-time traffic, and they sell a decent variety of slices (cheese, pepperoni, deluxe, veggie, hawaiian, meat lovers) all for $3.00! There's one of the big pizza chains in the same plaza, and their meat slice sells for almost twice as much, and is less generously topped.

Something that I noticed is, chains in different places have different prices.

Here in Canada, I really enjoy Wendy's for the quality of the food, but hardly ever go, because it costs more. You talk about a "Junior" burger, but mannnn... I am a rodent of unusual size! I like two burgers as a meal, nevermind a scaled-down one! (lol)

In the end...?

I think back on all the fast food I had while young.... if I'd eaten less than half the fast food that I had, I probably would be looking at more fun stuff that I now own, or had a chunk of savings for retirement.

It's so hard to do, when younger... but try to manage your money wisely, and make good decisions!

It's hard, because your surroundings is full of people trying to make jobs and products, so that they have work, and they work hard to make you want to spend all of your money. (And most young people do... spend almost all of it.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I Totally Agree Lol
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]