Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLAN
Hi! I really need a clan that uses discord only, if anyone could recruit me that would be great! Im level 58 on agario, and my name is Yukki. Thanks! Smile
[Image: Yukki_Sig.png]
(04-04-2018, 08:33 PM)Yukki Wrote: Hi! I really need a clan that uses discord only, if anyone could recruit me that would be great! Im level 58 on agario, and my name is Yukki. Thanks! Smile

Good luck in your mission to find an agar.io clan!

As I said before, a bunch of people are playing other games that were based on the original agar.io, so when finding a clan, there are two hurdles -- (a) finding a clan that plays where you want to play; and (b) finding a clan that has active members, and an organized way (ie Discord) of communicating!

I hope that you find what you're looking for!

If you have no luck, might I suggest going to the agma.io Discord, and asking there if anyone can direct you to a clan? These days, people tend to use Discord more than the Forums, I think.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-04-2018, 10:57 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 08:33 PM)Yukki Wrote: Hi! I really need a clan that uses discord only, if anyone could recruit me that would be great! Im level 58 on agario, and my name is Yukki. Thanks! Smile

Good luck in your mission to find an agar.io clan!

As I said before, a bunch of people are playing other games that were based on the original agar.io, so when finding a clan, there are two hurdles -- (a) finding a clan that plays where you want to play; and (b) finding a clan that has active members, and an organized way (ie Discord) of communicating!

I hope that you find what you're looking for!

If you have no luck, might I suggest going to the agma.io Discord, and asking there if anyone can direct you to a clan? These days, people tend to use Discord more than the Forums, I think.

Thx!
skp; arztpro
(04-17-2018, 01:39 PM)justmypic Wrote: skp; arztpro

Sorry, I only have Discord.
(04-23-2018, 06:24 PM)Yukki Wrote:

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55299
Web Developer 
(04-23-2018, 07:10 PM)Dzia Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 06:24 PM)Yukki Wrote:

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=55299

Are you going to make the poor gal create vidoes, so she can join your clan?

~teeeasssse!~

Or is it maybe good enough if many of your members created videos, rather than all?? Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!