Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agma.io Guide: How to get bots / minions on agma!
Welcome to the agma.io tutorial series!

The agma tutorial series teach you how to play agma.io like a pro.

This tutorial shows you how to get bots on agma.io! Bots, or also known as minions, are small cells that spawn around the map like normal players, with the exception that they all follow your mouse. So with a 100 bots, you will have 100 different players heading to the direction of your mouse cursor in game. You can also control your bots by splitting them with A key, and feeding with X key. When you use bots in agma, you automatically get autofeed and autosplit turned on.

Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • Owl , Shade1453, Squirrel
Perfect For The Newbies, Just getting into the game!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • SmurfAgma.io, Squirrel
Music 
sora bota gold na minha conta por favor  Heart
hi i ned sub my channe im your biiiiiiiiig fan
and my name in agma.io is :SD yt
(01-12-2020, 05:56 PM)swails yt Wrote: hi i ned sub my channe im your biiiiiiiiig fan
and my name in agma.io is :SD yt

Welcome to the Forums!

I hope that you'll also join us on the official Discord server where I think you can get word out that you have a YouTube channel, and talk with others who are also making regular videos.

I'm not sure where you're from, but there are members from a range of countries... hopefully some from yours so you have an easier time communicating!

Good luck out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-27-2018, 04:38 PM)Sora Wrote:
Welcome to the agma.io tutorial series!

The agma tutorial series teach you how to play agma.io like a pro.

This tutorial shows you how to get bots on agma.io! Bots, or also known as minions, are small cells that spawn around the map like normal players, with the exception that they all follow your mouse. So with a 100 bots, you will have 100 different players heading to the direction of your mouse cursor in game. You can also control your bots by splitting them with A key, and feeding with X key. When you use bots in agma, you automatically get autofeed and autosplit turned on.

Would you be alright with this series either linked in or added directly to the document we've been working on?

If so let me know on discord (as that is my main point of contact for anything this game related)

Kind regards,
Shade/Artemis
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • SmurfAgma.io
Hi Sora Make a Youtube Video i will Subscribe if u dont want to make its okay for me (:

(03-27-2018, 06:59 PM)Owl Wrote: Perfect For The Newbies, Just getting into the game!

Hi Owl Heart its you i meet u at giga 2 are you iam        nob?
(02-29-2020, 06:23 AM)SmurfAgma.io Wrote: Hi Sora Make a Youtube Video i will Subscribe if u dont want to make its okay for me (:

(03-27-2018, 06:59 PM)Owl Wrote: Perfect For The Newbies, Just getting into the game!

Hi Owl Heart its you i meet u at giga 2 are you iam        nob?

Welcome. SmurfAgma!

How about posting an Intro message, so that we get to know you?

If you have trouble finding your way around, just ask, and help will be yours!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!