Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick question
About the Agar.io mystery skins. My frog kid and spark are getting close to level 3(I think they're dumb, never use them). My question is, once they hit level 3, will I stop receiving those skins, thus making it more likely to get everything else? Or is it a duplicate system?

You have to be fair to all of your skins and get each one to the top of the leader board at least once.

I have the maximum amount of skin pieces for at least half of my Mystery Skins. I haven’t upgraded any of them to Level 3 yet because of the price. But, I still keep collecting skin pieces for all of them. I imagine this continues even if I officially upgrade my Mystery Skins to Level 3.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(03-24-2018, 03:06 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
You have to be fair to all of your skins and get each one to the top of the leader board at least once.

I have the maximum amount of skin pieces for at least half of my Mystery Skins. I haven’t upgraded any of them to Level 3 yet because of the price. But, I still keep collecting skin pieces for all of them. I imagine this continues even if I officially upgrade my Mystery Skins to Level 3.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Wait, what?!

Are you saying that your skins themselves have "levels" too?!

It has been probably about 10 months since I played the stock game. Has that much really changed?! (lol) I thought "Mystery Skins" was more about teasing you with the thought that you could get this skin for free, but then making it unlikely that the player who never spends any money (real money) on the game ever successfully finds all the pieces. The same nonsense that Rottin' Ronnies pulls in their 'Monopoly' games -- set out some fine prizes, but there's always at least one piece that's near-impossible to find.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Okay... all I want to know is, once I upgrade to level 3, will I stop getting that skin? Does anyone know for sure?
(03-24-2018, 10:10 AM)Squirrel Wrote: Wait, what?!

Are you saying that your skins themselves have "levels" too?!

It has been probably about 10 months since I played the stock game. Has that much really changed?! (lol) I thought "Mystery Skins" was more about teasing you with the thought that you could get this skin for free, but then making it unlikely that the player who never spends any money (real money) on the game ever successfully finds all the pieces. The same nonsense that Rottin' Ronnies pulls in their 'Monopoly' games -- set out some fine prizes, but there's always at least one piece that's near-impossible to find.

You can unlock and level up Mystery Skins without spending a dime! But, you can speed things up by buying Premium Potions.

The state lotteries have better odds and prizes then that McDonald's Monopoly game. Apparently, they only produce 1 or 2 Boardwalk pieces.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_Monopoly
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel