[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cartoonish Skins or Custom?
Cartoonish:
[Image: sp7f6f6.png]

[Image: KPNS9xh.png]

CUSTOM ARE THE ONES WE USE NOW
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nuke 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sora
(03-17-2018, 10:28 AM)nukenuke Wrote: Cartoonish:

"Custom" skins can also be "cartoonish", so...... I dunno how anyone votes any other way other than "both".

But I guess we'll see!

~yells~

Heeeeeellllpppp!!! I'm being chased by a PINT-sized stein!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-17-2018, 11:58 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 10:28 AM)nukenuke Wrote: Cartoonish:

"Custom" skins can also be "cartoonish", so...... I dunno how anyone votes any other way other than "both".

But I guess we'll see!

~yells~

Heeeeeellllpppp!!! I'm being chased by a PINT-sized stein!

With cartoonish skins I mean Agar.io style skins, so no more custom made skins. With cartoonish skin Agma can attract more players to the game. I've talked to a lot of people from other games that they don't play agma because of the skins, well nto only because of the skins.
(03-17-2018, 12:54 PM)nukenuke Wrote: With cartoonish skins I mean Agar.io style skins, so no more custom made skins. With cartoonish skin Agma can attract more players to the game. I've talked to a lot of people from other games that they don't play agma because of the skins, well nto only because of the skins.

That makes no sense whatsoever to me.

A skin is a personal choice -- you get to pick your own, and no-one elses.

If you hate everyone else's skin, it seems to me that either you're racist (~cough~, bad joke), or that should just help you to want to kill them.

And if you think that no-one can hate cartoon skins, you're equally insane! I, for one, don't like cartoons much, so I would gravitate away from cartoon-looking skins. And what if someone starts suggesting H - N T - - skins?!

Custom-made skins also give each person an opportunity to create artwork. How is that a bad thing?

We have some talented artists here.

Whether you draw it yourself, or ask a good friend to draw something for you, it's an extra opportunity to show your own uniqueness in a game.

I have nothing against a cartoonist. They are worthy artists too. But I support ALL artists.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Sora
sum us AGMA or AGARIO I am AGMA which happens to be a game based on agar but unique as its members here we try the diversity to be unique like the people who plays with us because each of us sum unique

if in the history of art the artist had adopted the same style
the artistic evolution would have been dark and would not evolve

in art nothing is bad everything remains the perseption of the one who looks

the style remains clean to the artist when the art becomes uniform it is called a work in serie

art is a flourishing

experienced discovered

everyone here has your style and you do it very well so continue to dazzle us with your works
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 2 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
i like that it takes a lil exp to get a custom skin in agma
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
(03-18-2018, 06:22 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: i like that it takes a lil exp to get a custom skin in agma

I agree! I happen to think that it's the most desirable thing in the game to buy... And the thing that is most singly capable of setting you apart as a player.

(Since you can have a custom private skin, that only you can use.)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(03-18-2018, 03:30 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-18-2018, 06:22 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: i like that it takes a lil exp to get a custom skin in agma

I agree! I happen to think that it's the most desirable thing in the game to buy... And the thing that is most singly capable of setting you apart as a player.

(Since you can have a custom private skin, that only you can use.)

Or that people can select in their settings if they want to see, No Skins, Only Custom Skins, Only Cartoonish Skins.
(03-18-2018, 03:44 PM)nukenuke Wrote: Or that people can select in their settings if they want to see, No Skins, Only Custom Skins, Only Cartoonish Skins.

Well, I don't think it's a big deal if one has to look at classifications of skins that you don't really care for.

It's a decent idea, and could help someone find a skin they're lookingh for faster, with one little problem...

When you classify a skin, it's often subjective. What someone considers 'cartoony' might not fit with someone else's idea of that. And who picks the classifications?

If the udea is done, I'd suggest that the author gets to choose, but I'm a bit afraud that after they did the hard part of making & uploading the skin... they might grow lazy and not bother choosing classifications.

Maybe they could try it and see how people like it?

We could also add a fixed number of other classifications, like: "evil", "good", "monsters", "light", "dark", "female", "animals", and so on?
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe