Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a Vengeful respawner?
When you get eaten previously by a bigger blob, do you tend to find that blob again as you re spawn and plot ways to eat them?

Not really. If I get big during the game and see them however, I would try to eat them if that blob is smaller. I would eat them if I can, but I wouldn't try to go for that particular person in general.
(12-14-2015, 03:13 PM)Krow Wrote: Not really. If I get big during the game and see them however, I would try to eat them if that blob is smaller. I would eat them if I can, but I wouldn't try to go for that particular person in general.

One time, my blob got eaten by a blob who multi split to the maximum level just to get me. However, I got re spawed at the exact same place where I got eaten. Since the blob who ate me is in a million little blobs, I got a chance to eat 3/4 of that blob. It felt good... haha. Tongue

(12-15-2015, 01:15 PM)DongFangBubai Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 03:13 PM)Krow Wrote: Not really. If I get big during the game and see them however, I would try to eat them if that blob is smaller. I would eat them if I can, but I wouldn't try to go for that particular person in general.

One time, my blob got eaten by a blob who multi split to the maximum level just to get me. However, I got re spawed at the exact same place where I got eaten. Since the blob who ate me is in a million little blobs, I got a chance to eat 3/4 of that blob. It felt good... haha. Tongue

That's got to feel nice though, I must admit.