Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Strategy do you use to trick Edible blobs?
Mine is pressing W once, tricking a smaller blob into thinking that I help them, only until I split and eat them up. Also, when I'm very big, I just stay still and await chunky blobs to go near me because they think that I am somewhat disconnected and immovable until I surprise them by splitting and eating them up. It's quite fun to do. Hehe. Big Grin

Baiting is a good thing to do, yes. I love doing the 2nd tactic that you've mentioned though. Heh.
(12-14-2015, 03:15 PM)Krow Wrote: Baiting is a good thing to do, yes. I love doing the 2nd tactic that you've mentioned though. Heh.

Staying still is good when your blob is very big to avoid hitting those green rotating things that will burst your blob into a million little blobs. If you see a big blob (Skin of Spy or Scarecrow) in East Asia / China / Oceania Server that is not moving, that's just me... hehe Tongue

(12-15-2015, 01:08 PM)DongFangBubai Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 03:15 PM)Krow Wrote: Baiting is a good thing to do, yes. I love doing the 2nd tactic that you've mentioned though. Heh.

Staying still is good when your blob is very big to avoid hitting those green rotating things that will burst your blob into a million little blobs. If you see a big blob (Skin of Spy or Scarecrow) in East Asia / China / Oceania Server that is not moving, that's just me... hehe Tongue

By green things you mean viruses, correct? And haha, I hope to see you soon!