0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
theme for skin
hello all of you have all seen the special halloween and christmas skins

so here is a pool to know if you would like there is other theme during the year

Here is a first pool will be determined by your participation if the request is large to have more theme thank you to all of your participation

[Image: Zombie_War.png]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Robin , Sora, YaGirlBantrr
(02-18-2018, 04:27 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: hello all of you have all seen the special halloween and christmas skins

so here is a pool to know if you would like there is other theme during the year

Here is a first pool will be determined by your participation if the request is large to have more theme thank you to all of your participation

[Image: Zombie_War.png]

Judging by the way young people change their pfp's on Discord, more skins can only be a good thing.

For me, the question was phrased a bit too much like a demand, and I think we should always be appreciative of skins that are made, if we're not the ones doing the making! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Sora
maybe but the goal is to know if people want to have them

random like that hallowen and christmas more often

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
more than 40 view only 6 vote i would have hoped more participation lol

the votes are anonymous do not be shy it's for your game Wink

Voted "Yes".

But, I don't really enjoy the look of the poster though... I could help you out by giving it a cleaner look and maybe a bit more cartoonish/custom.

(02-18-2018, 04:21 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: more than 40 view only 6 vote i would have hoped more participation lol

About the 40 views, refreshing the site while being on your forum post counts as a view.

I'd prefer this being fixed so people can't boost their own posts.
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
(02-18-2018, 06:27 PM)nukenuke Wrote: Voted "Yes".

But, I don't really enjoy the look of the poster though... I could help you out by giving it a cleaner look and maybe a bit more cartoonish/custom.

(02-18-2018, 04:21 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: more than 40 view only 6 vote i would have hoped more participation lol

About the 40 views, refreshing the site while being on your forum post counts as a view.

I'd prefer this being fixed so people can't boost their own posts.
I know for the counter of view and I consider it thanks for the poster
free to you

or if the pool stays in the positive it will be necessary to create another theme if you wish to participate and propose them to @Sora

Themed skins are nice, and always popular! Especially for big holidays such as Christmas and Halloween.
A proposal: Maybe some new skins can be made for the soon-upcoming tournament server? Tournament server will be of the type "Last man standing", with a shrinking map during the last 5 minutes of tournament. Winner receives rewards.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
thank you too so maybe some ideas to come

[Image: New_Gameplay.png]

[Image: Little_Big_Planetbanner.jpg]

[Image: Mad_Balls_Invasion.png]

some future projects and more

[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel