Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY!?!?!
Sad 
Why the f**k does EVERYONE attack me when I play agario. Other have teams of 2 or more and when I show up somehow everyone seems to love hunting me. Noone wants to team and I always play solo.
I really love the game but having this bullsh*t happening all the time makes me starting to regret every minute I ever wasted.

Maybe some tips or anything?! Or is everyone gonna be attacking me in the agario forum as well?
Players commonly target everyone, and not specific individuals. It may seem like everyone's running after you, because essentially, they do want to eat you.
But teaming with someone is no hard task. You can find a partner to team up with here on the forums, or on the discord: http://discord.gg/agmaio
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Polearm, Squirrel
In attack  lol joke  Wink

indeed, it happens to us that we feel that all are against us

with the time of the knowledge are done and sometimes of the team (personally I prefer to be solo)

also when 2 players are team and they are of a certain caliber there is not much chance to move easily without being eating

also if a server contains a lot of people then the chance also decreases greatly

so nothing personal only the goal of a game to eat everyone to become the biggest Cool
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Sora
I hear that the original agar.io is very savage these days. Solo players are targeted on many servers. It's even worst if you use the word "Solo" or something similar as your cell name. If you want to survive you might have to use a cell name similar to the other players in the arena.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(02-09-2018, 06:06 AM)CS.Rage Wrote: Why the f**k does EVERYONE attack me when I play agario. Other have teams of 2 or more and when I show up somehow everyone seems to love hunting me. Noone wants to team and I always play solo.
I really love the game but having this bullsh*t happening all the time makes me starting to regret every minute I ever wasted.

Maybe some tips or anything?! Or is everyone gonna be attacking me in the agario forum as well?

I would like to start my reply by laughing, but then I'd be afraid that you thought I was laughing at you. It's more that.... this is the game we play!

SMALL
When you're the little guy, they all come after you, and it's pretty easy to kill you.

MEDIUM
When you're a medium-sized guy, all the small guys try firing viruses successively closer to you until they break ya up into tiny bits that even they can eat.

Half, or more than half the big guys are usually teaming, and it helps to know which little guy looks just like a little guy, but is secretly trying to either split you up for their teammate to chew you up, or blow up the virus you're about to use to try and split up the big guy. (Which is great, except they change teaming partners faster than a baby changes diapers sometimes. I've seen a guy have 4 different partners in a single minute!)

The rest of the big guys, they will pay attention to you only if you're trying to get them, or there's no-one else they see to eat at that moment.

The other medium sized guys will chase you if they are slightly bigger... sometimes they'll pop off a lightning speed-up and eat ya. Others give up chasing you after they realize you're moving faster, and aren't dumb/compliant enough to just fly into their mouths, or into a virus.

LARGE
And when you're a big guy, basically everyone is trying to blow you up... so you fly around, purposely broken into pieces, so you have a few small pieces in front as the scouts and chum -- and serving to break up any viruses that could be used against you.

You see a lot more players, when you're a big fish, and it only looks like all of them are coming for you! Most can't see enough to know where you are. (Unless you recently ate them, and they know where they were on the board.) lol

Strategies for success:
When you're a small guy, you're easy pickings. What I do, is just fly around, looking for opportunities. That one opportunistic shot, at a guy who is broken into bits because he's charging away from someone else who was ready to eat him, and unknowingly flying right by you... That one opportunistic shot can bag almost all of him!

I like leaving them with one tiny little piece left, because he'll be too small to shoot a virus towards you, and any guy that's smaller than you could distract your foes.

As you become a better player, more and more things start to look like opportunities to you, until you're just like all the other tiny guys... trying to blow up a big guy and eat a bunch of them for some quick size.

Also, a number of the servers have a secret room that regularly drops a super-size powerup that is better than anything on the menu at a Rottin' Ronnies.

Strategies vary, as you grow bigger and bigger... But you learn one thing quickly.

Regardless of your size, life is cheap, and you die often!

I actually think that if you can play this game, just trying to never get mad could very well help you become a more genteel and forgiving person. People are always making mistakes, even the ones that sit in chat and try to tell you how great they are. Smile

And people do all kinds of stupid things/// Including chasing you, because they think they can eat you, while purposely ignoring the big fish that's ready to swallow both of you. To them, if they eat you before they get eaten themselves, it's still a 'win' for them. :|

I think you get the idea!

If I missed any amusing situations, I'm sure that some of the other guys will pipe up and add their anecdotes! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!