Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My very first YouTube agario gameplay video
Hi,

Since yesterday I have decided to start uploading my gameplays as well. I have been playing for a long time but never really had the motivation and/or time to upload my gameplays. I'm glad I started doing so now, though  Big Grin

I'm planning to have my first few videos be full gameplays (in team mode mainly, as I play there a lot recently. EU servers). Later on, I might cut out only the great moments and put them into one video or fully focus on doing turnarounds, destroying teams or any of those kind of topics.

For now I'd like to share my channel. Don't be shy to watch any of the videos.  Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDQL9Ca...rR7LbEas1w
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel
(12-30-2017, 06:04 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Hi,

Since yesterday I have decided to start uploading my gameplays as well. I have been playing for a long time but never really had the motivation and/or time to upload my gameplays. I'm glad I started doing so now, though  Big Grin

I'm planning to have my first few videos be full gameplays (in team mode mainly, as I play there a lot recently. EU servers). Later on, I might cut out only the great moments and put them into one video or fully focus on doing turnarounds, destroying teams or any of those kind of topics.

For now I'd like to share my channel. Don't be shy to watch any of the videos.  Smile

Thanks for sharing!

I'd have more of a comment, but since I'm more likely to be the teams-heckler than player.... ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Yugopolis
(12-31-2017, 10:25 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 06:04 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for sharing!

I'd have more of a comment, but since I'm more likely to be the teams-heckler than player.... ~grin~

Haha, thanks for your reply.  Wink  It's only since recent that I like to play in team mode too. I found the team mode community (which is small) actively uploads gameplays, so I wanted to do so as well. The channel is very young as of now... I'll give it some time, hope it will grow!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel
Brick 
I’m just glad there’s another Agar.io player still hanging around this forum. I’ll take a look at your channel. But, I don’t support cheating!

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(01-01-2018, 02:10 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I’m just glad there’s another Agar.io player still hanging around this forum. I’ll take a look at your channel. But, I don’t support cheating!

Since agma has aspects designed to help party communication (making parties, and the private chat that goes with that), I can't agree that it's cheating... (lol)

But a single player isn't likely to approve!

(And most would say that 2 vs 1 is unfair. But so is life, ehhhh??)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-01-2018, 02:10 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I’m just glad there’s another Agar.io player still hanging around this forum. I’ll take a look at your channel. But, I don’t support cheating!

Hi, thank you very much for your reply. I want to make you aware that I have not been using cheats in any kind of way, though. The video title of December 31st, 2017 is only meant to show off what I think about the quests. If you watch the video, you will find out what I meant with the video title.
(01-01-2018, 06:37 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Hi, thank you very much for your reply. I want to make you aware that I have not been using cheats in any kind of way, though. The video title of December 31st, 2017 is only meant to show off what I think about the quests. If you watch the video, you will find out what I meant with the video title.

I watched the video in question. It’s more like a tips and tactics video for those virus eating quests. Those types of quests are too much trouble for me since I mainly play solo. But, even with a teammate it still looked difficult and time consuming.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Yugopolis
(01-02-2018, 02:29 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 06:37 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: Hi, thank you very much for your reply. I want to make you aware that I have not been using cheats in any kind of way, though. The video title of December 31st, 2017 is only meant to show off what I think about the quests. If you watch the video, you will find out what I meant with the video title.

I watched the video in question. It’s more like a tips and tactics video for those virus eating quests. Those types of quests are too much trouble for me since I mainly play solo. But, even with a teammate it still looked difficult and time consuming.

True! Actually, I had hoped it would go more smoothly as I have done it this way before but did not record gameplays back then. The next time I will do this topic I'll show off how the quest could be achieved without teaming.