Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma.io Ideas
Hello Everyone. Its Your Friendly Agma.io Player. I have a few suggestions about the game and some new updates. 

I Think That Adding New Skins Every Week Would Be Awesome. It would be hard but it would keep the game *interesting*.

Another good idea (in my opinion) would be to make a item that gives you 5,000 mass for 50k coins to add on to the 1,000 mass Item.

One more. You should try to add a private server kind of thing. A server where Players can invite there friends to do a 1 on 1 PvP kind of thing ya know? I think that would be Awesome and very productive for the games popularity. 

Thank You For Reading This And Have A Wonderful Day

Nathan
NathanGames
NathanAnimiates
Nate
Nathan Motes <3 <3 <3 
Great ideas but Alot of work! There is already a new skin each week with Custom Player created skins. And keeps your selection unique + broad. Smile perhaps a new variety of Wearables might incourage players on gold purchases.

I believe the 5k mass powerup may not be as usefull to add to the list as not many people buy those, they obtain them through the portal room and secret room.

And oh down worry Agma.io is working on introducing new gamemodes to the game. i don't believe 1v1 is a thing though. but who knows maybe Sora would like the idea of Party made servers where you are given a link to give your friends. Then again this could increase lag if the servers cant handle it I would think. Smile but nice ideas.
[Image: ikPGhcz.png]
Thanks to @EqAtOmBe for this Sig!
[-] The following 2 users Like Dyna's post:
  • Squirrel , TalonClaws/KyleJones
(12-20-2017, 03:30 PM)TalonClaws/KyleJones Wrote: I Think That Adding New Skins Every Week Would Be Awesome. It would be hard but it would keep the game *interesting*.

Another good idea (in my opinion) would be to make a item that gives you 5,000 mass for 50k coins to add on to the 1,000 mass Item.

One more. You should try to add a private server kind of thing. A server where Players can invite there friends to do a 1 on 1 PvP kind of thing ya know? I think that would be Awesome and very productive for the games popularity. 

What I was going to say pretty much echoes Dyna.

Players are already adding new skins via the 'Custom skins' slots, and the ability to share and make them public.

I like the mass idea -- I don't think that would be hard to add.

And the 'private server' mode has been talked about before. That would be the toughest to implement, and I believe would take some work to make abuse of it impossible -- first, make it cost a hefty amout (250K or 500K coins); then to counter that, allow the room to be used for 24hrs... and limit each player/IP address to using only one at a time.

That's how my programming mind would handle it, anyhow.

Keep your suggestions coming, but again remember that talk is cheap, and actually doing the work is often time-intensive.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Dyna, TalonClaws/KyleJones