Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubic Clan Reqruitment [Mobile]
Gday!

For the mobile users & Oceania region, a clan called Cubic created. Apply now while you can. We accept everyone with very few expectations. This clan is open to people that connect to Oceania Region, which is Australia, Indonesia and New Zealend. Be advised, we have our own tag system but I’m not putting it up because some players are cocks and copy and paste it for them selves.

To apply, reply to this thread. No template/format is required. All you need to include is your ingame name, your level and the region you live in.

We are going to set up a communication system like discord if we do get applicants (players).

Cheers!
~ Valence ~

- also known as Kerry Big Grin
(12-10-2017, 01:24 PM)Kerry Wrote: Gday!

For the mobile users & Oceania region, a clan called Cubic created. Apply now while you can. We accept everyone with very few expectations. This clan is open to people that connect to Oceania Region, which is Australia, Indonesia and New Zealend. Be advised, we have our own tag system but I’m not putting it up because some players are cocks and copy and paste it for them selves.

To apply, reply to this thread. No template/format is required. All you need to include is your ingame name, your level and the region you live in.

We are going to set up a communication system like discord if we do get applicants (players).

Cheers!

Here's hoping that you get some response to your hopeful new mobile clan!

And thanks for specifying the mobile part -- you wouldn't believe how many clan leaders don't specify that rather important detail!

I'm not sure how much interest you'll get though, since you specify the Oceania region. We have had a few wander through here with an interest in that region, but they tend to be spread out over months and months! Sad

But maybe if anyone here knows of anyone from that area, from their friends list on Discord, perhaps, they can let them know?

Who knows...

Hope that it works out for you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Kerry
(12-11-2017, 06:25 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 01:24 PM)Kerry Wrote: Gday!

Cheers!

Here's hoping that you get some response to your hopeful new mobile clan!

And thanks for specifying the mobile part -- you wouldn't believe how many clan leaders don't specify that rather important detail!

I'm not sure how much interest you'll get though, since you specify the Oceania region. We have had a few wander through here with an interest in that region, but they tend to be spread out over months and months! Sad

But maybe if anyone here knows of anyone from that area, from their friends list on Discord, perhaps, they can let them know?

Who knows...

Hope that it works out for you!

We have many Players here, multiple clans but we never find any of us except me communicating with other regions, we are quiet =/
~ Valence ~

Arggg this is sad. Ummm..

I'm not sure how so much Australian clans are made because I see no activity but I've seem to have the cubic clan logo on me, so as... 5 randoms?? Teaming with Lvl 100 is intense, kinda confused...

Still open Smile
~ Valence ~