Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decline Of The Uchiha Clan
Dear Members Of Agarioforums.net and players,

The Uchiha clan will be permanently disbanded. The skin will be removed as soon as possible, unless Sora can make it disappear instantly. From this day forward, the Uchiha clan is no more, and I shall be departing. There may a new Uchiha clan that is not run by me or Sasuke appearing. Just know it isn't the original one that was made. I wish you all well. This shall be my last post.

With regrets,
Shisui Uchiha, representing the Uchihas.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrra6-06Cqwg62pwdre5n...yV60Co5DKg][Image: rp1j6imnf]
(11-29-2017, 02:42 AM)Shisui Uchiha Wrote: Dear Members Of Agarioforums.net and players,

The Uchiha clan will be permanently disbanded. The skin will be removed as soon as possible, unless Sora can make it disappear instantly. From this day forward, the Uchiha clan is no more, and I shall be departing. There may a new Uchiha clan that is not run by me or Sasuke appearing. Just know it isn't the original one that was made. I wish you all well. This shall be my last post.

With regrets,
Shisui Uchiha, representing the Uchihas.

~stares at his monitor~

Well. That was abrupt and short-lived.

Why did I even bother replying?!

Oh well.

~will have to hunt down the Discord server and leave it~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Short lived I must say as well. What makes you abondon your own class heritage clan and give up!? I thought a Shisui's principles were built on never giving up.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Squirrel
Sorry to see this clan disbanded. You and your followers are good players, I do indeed wish to still see you active or just be me and login every month or so. I hope all is well and good luck if continue to play. Also, keep the skin, it's good memories and leaves a mark of the great Uchiha clan who dominate the Agma / AGF battlefield. Smile
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Polearm's post:
  • Sora

Based on the source material, the history of the Uchiha clan is filled with conflict and tragedy.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]