Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Records
A records tab/new highscores tab on the menu page for agma.io should be added to show your records. It would show your highest mass (maybe even for each server), longest time survived (also for all the servers), longest time on leaderboard and what server that was on, total mass eaten, total players eaten, etc. You should also be able to post this in chat ( /masseaten ). 

There will be a leaderboard with everybody's records for a certain time period, and at the end of that time period, people could get rewarded for their position on that leaderboard. The rewards will be payed out according to the length of the time period, (a lot of coins for first place if the time period is for a week, and a little bit if it was only for a day). 

In chat people are always saying they are better than each other, and that they're such a pro, and with this you can really see who is the true pro.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Giostarr's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-25-2017, 11:09 PM)Giostarr Wrote: A records tab/new highscores tab on the menu page for agma.io should be added to show your records. It would show your highest mass (maybe even for each server), longest time survived (also for all the servers), longest time on leaderboard and what server that was on, total mass eaten, total players eaten, etc. You should also be able to post this in chat ( /masseaten ). 

There will be a leaderboard with everybody's records for a certain time period, and at the end of that time period, people could get rewarded for their position on that leaderboard. The rewards will be payed out according to the length of the time period, (a lot of coins for first place if the time period is for a week, and a little bit if it was only for a day). 

In chat people are always saying they are better than each other, and that they're such a pro, and with this you can really see who is the true pro.

The score of any given single game can be sooooo influenced by luck.

If this were implemented, I'd like to see "average score" -- that would be a FAR better indicator.

And I like the idea a lot... but keeping this (a leaderboard) up-to-date in real time would again demand some processor assigned to it... I have a feeling it'll be awhile before we see this one. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-26-2017, 08:36 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 11:09 PM)Giostarr Wrote: A records tab/new highscores tab on the menu page for agma.io should be added to show your records. It would show your highest mass (maybe even for each server), longest time survived (also for all the servers), longest time on leaderboard and what server that was on, total mass eaten, total players eaten, etc. You should also be able to post this in chat ( /masseaten ). 

The score of any given single game can be sooooo influenced by luck.

If this were implemented, I'd like to see "average score" -- that would be a FAR better indicator.

And I like the idea a lot... but keeping this (a leaderboard) up-to-date in real time would again demand some processor assigned to it... I have a feeling it'll be awhile before we see this one. Smile

Yeah an average would be better, getting one measly high score off of powerups in a few minutes is really nothing compared to hours of playing.