Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandbox Server/Mode
Idea Idea Idea Something I thought would be cool is a private sandbox server/mode where you can go on to your own private mode of a server. However, you would need to buy sandbox mode in shop for maybe 300k. When you buy it, you should be given a code to give to friends so that you can practice with them, battle, etc. In this private server, you can test out bots, different kinds of splits, abilities, and other fun things. It shouldn't cost anything for stuff though, because that's why sandbox would be expensive. And there could also be cool things to do with sandbox mode. Maybe for another 100k you could customize anything of your choice, such as how often viruses spawn and much you can split into, or even how fast your mass shoots out. You could customize how abilities work in the sandbox mode, or change the amount of bots coming at you. This could also be used for testing new ideas players have, or testing theories that they have.
[-] The following 2 users Like Giostarr's post:
  • Squirrel , TrueGoodGravyGames
Sounds Cool. Would need a little work on though to make awesome like the other sites there are. Maybe it could be used on special events like you will be given the password on the forum

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(11-21-2017, 02:27 AM)Giostarr Wrote: Idea Idea Idea Something I thought would be cool is a private sandbox server/mode where you can go on to your own private mode of a server. However, you would need to buy sandbox mode in shop for maybe 300k. When you buy it, you should be given a code to give to friends so that you can practice with them, battle, etc. In this private server, you can test out bots, different kinds of splits, abilities, and other fun things. It shouldn't cost anything for stuff though, because that's why sandbox would be expensive. And there could also be cool things to do with sandbox mode. Maybe for another 100k you could customize anything of your choice, such as how often viruses spawn and much you can split into, or even how fast your mass shoots out. You could customize how abilities work in the sandbox mode, or change the amount of bots coming at you. This could also be used for testing new ideas players have, or testing theories that they have.

It might cost then more to do something like that, and I think we should be prepared to pay more than coins that you pick up for free.

But I think this is a great idea, and would be the basis for many things (such as a two-team war).
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-21-2017, 07:42 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 02:27 AM)Giostarr Wrote: Idea Idea Idea Something I thought would be cool is a private sandbox server/mode where you can go on to your own private mode of a server. However, you would need to buy sandbox mode in shop for maybe 300k. When you buy it, you should be given a code to give to friends so that you can practice with them, battle, etc. In this private server, you can test out bots, different kinds of splits, abilities, and other fun things. It shouldn't cost anything for stuff though, because that's why sandbox would be expensive. And there could also be cool things to do with sandbox mode. Maybe for another 100k you could customize anything of your choice, such as how often viruses spawn and much you can split into, or even how fast your mass shoots out. You could customize how abilities work in the sandbox mode, or change the amount of bots coming at you. This could also be used for testing new ideas players have, or testing theories that they have.

It might cost then more to do something like that, and I think we should be prepared to pay more than coins that you pick up for free.

But I think this is a great idea, and would be the basis for many things (such as a two-team war).

Yes, it should cost more, at least a little more than the first custom skin slot - Your own server should definitely cost more than a skin - and what do you mean by more than coins? Powerups? Real money? Idk.