Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Clan
Hey guys i'm Sheepy. 

I woulda say im a nice person, i don't flame or do something else in this area. 
I have some lvl 100 accs and i once played in a clan. I look for a new one now or maybe for a team buddy. i dont really like to play solo or team up with randomes. i can all what some1 need to be a normal or good agar play. when some1 wanna chech me out my discord is: Smile#7094 

c ya lovelys xD
(11-18-2017, 06:36 PM)Sheepy Wrote: Hey guys i'm Sheepy. 

I woulda say im a nice person, i don't flame or do something else in this area. 
I have some lvl 100 accs and i once played in a clan. I look for a new one now or maybe for a team buddy. i dont really like to play solo or team up with randomes. i can all what some1 need to be a normal or good agar play. when some1 wanna chech me out my discord is: Smile#7094 

c ya lovelys xD

Hi Sheepy, and welcome aboard!

Good luck finding a bunch of people to play with.,.. I think there's a couple options right now. Check out messages in the Clans/Teams area. Smile

Maybe you'l;l also inmtroduce yourself by posting a thread in 'Introductions', and stick around for some conversation?

Interacting with people will give them more reasons to get you on a team with them. Smile

PS: Hey @HazR, I dunno if this is already being done... but if we set up the AGMA Discord channel with some self-roles "Looking for a clan" or "recruit/Run for a Clan" would be two great roles that people could give each other and remove, so as to help people find teams?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!