Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Agar Account w/ Ton of paid skins
It's only lvl 62, I stopped playing a while back. Only accepting USD through paypal.
Contact me through discord ZakCB#5027 or other forms. Skype is being funky on my laptop. Can use Middleman but you must provide one.
22k coins. Skins shown below.
There are 15 more pages of coin skins; including chupacabra, judo, toon, evil etc. If you want to see those DM through Discord or here.
Thanks. I'm taking almost any prices. I need to get rid of this account with some little money return.... moneyclip got to ma wallet.

(11-15-2017, 12:10 AM)ZakCB Wrote: It's only lvl 62, I stopped playing a while back. Only accepting USD through paypal.
Contact me through discord ZakCB#5027 or other forms. Skype is being funky on my laptop. Can use Middleman but you must provide one.
22k coins. Skins shown below.
There are 15 more pages of coin skins; including chupacabra, judo, toon, evil etc. If you want to see those DM through Discord or here.
Thanks. I'm taking almost any prices. I need to get rid of this account with some little money return.... moneyclip got to ma wallet.

I'm not sure if attachments are working. Send me a msg on discord and I'll send them to you through it.