Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver membership, colored names and new game modes
I was thinking a color name system which can be earnt only if it given by you sora or if a player has more than 5 or 6 agma.io videos on their channel and at least 2k subs also that player could have custom feeding like shooting out skulls as their mass or musical notes.

also silver membership could be purchased in agma with coins it would cost 400k coins and would be a silver title

and for a new game mode a game mode called hyper split where you can solo trick easier also the point of the game mode is their are lots of bots in game and people and the point is to kill as many ai's as possible to get big and you can solo trick to grow even more bigger also you instant merge each time you split and whoever is the reaches an amount so big that nobody can spawn would be the winner and the server would reset also the experimental viruses need to shoot mass out faster in this game mode so it also has experimental cells.
(11-13-2017, 02:50 PM)irakugaYT Wrote: I was thinking a color name system which can be earnt only if it given by you sora or if a player has more than 5 or 6 agma.io videos on their channel and at least 2k subs also that player could have custom feeding like shooting out skulls as their mass or musical notes also silver membership could be purchased in agma with coins it would cost 400k coins and would be a silver title and for a new game mode a game mode called hyper split where you can solo trick easier also the point of the game mode is their are lots of bots in game and people and the point is to kill as many ai's as possible to get big and you can solo trick to grow even more bigger also you instant merge each time you split and whoever is the reaches an amount so big that nobody can spawn would be the winner and the server would reset also the experimental viruses need to shoot mass out faster in this game mode so it also has experimental cells.

As far as I could figure, there are 4 or 5 separate ideas in here, but running them all together makes it hard to read, and hard to figure out what you're suggesting. Otherwise, I think that some of us would have had suggestions and comments on your ideas.

I think most of us like to see new ideas, so I just wanted to respond... Take a tip from essay-writing -- put each new idea in it's own paragraph. I bet that would be enough for us to be able to get the general idea of your ideas. Smile

And thanks for rolling new ideas through your mind, and sharing them with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-14-2017, 02:24 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 02:50 PM)irakugaYT Wrote: I was thinking a color name system which can be earnt only if it given by you sora or if a player has more than 5 or 6 agma.io videos on their channel and at least 2k subs also that player could have custom feeding like shooting out skulls as their mass or musical notes also silver membership could be purchased in agma with coins it would cost 400k coins and would be a silver title and for a new game mode a game mode called hyper split where you can solo trick easier also the point of the game mode is their are lots of bots in game and people and the point is to kill as many ai's as possible to get big and you can solo trick to grow even more bigger also you instant merge each time you split and whoever is the reaches an amount so big that nobody can spawn would be the winner and the server would reset also the experimental viruses need to shoot mass out faster in this game mode so it also has experimental cells.

As far as I could figure, there are 4 or 5 separate ideas in here, but running them all together makes it hard to read, and hard to figure out what you're suggesting.  Otherwise, I think that some of us would have had suggestions and comments on your ideas.

I think most of us like to see new ideas, so I just wanted to respond... Take a tip from essay-writing -- put each new idea in it's own paragraph. I bet that would be enough for us to be able to get the general idea of your ideas. Smile

And thanks for rolling new ideas through your mind, and sharing them with us!

Oh sorry I just had a long day that all so I kinda put that in a lazy form but I appreciate you reading it.