Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Skilled Clan - ҜØΔ
Star 
Hey guys, i do youtube and im a skilled agar.io player. i am starting up a strict, skilled and competitive agar.io organization.

The clan is is ҜØΔ. (Kings Of Agario) the clan is called that for a reason, i am only recruiting the best players out there.

Please take some time to read through the reqirements!

- no level requirement (but you have to prove your will in a trial)

- im recruiting the best, meaning you must splitrun smoothly, and be able to succeed in the majority of manuvueres that the game offers. e.g popsplit.

- i prefer you to have a mic, where in team sessions i like to make a skype call to each of the members participating.

- i would also like send me any gameplay that you have, but it does not matter if you dont have any. it just boosts your chances

i do not care about the size of my team. therefore i only want two admins and the rest members. 

as soon as we hit at least 2 admins and a solid 4 members (6 total), we will challenge other clans on a more regular basis.

i have a youtube channel. so i will record gameplay and make montages of us etc. we have huge potential to become the best.

thank you for your time. contact me via skype: oTaylR (Taylor Olley)
[Image: 1ypdt.jpg]
Hi i would like to join. Is there a discord or is it skype based?
(09-10-2016, 10:35 AM)MistEditsYT Wrote: Hey guys, i do youtube and im a skilled agar.io player. i am starting up a strict, skilled and competitive agar.io organization.

The clan is is ҜØΔ. (Kings Of Agario) the clan is called that for a reason, i am only recruiting the best players out there.

- im recruiting the best, meaning you must splitrun smoothly, and be able to succeed in the majority of manuvueres that the game offers. e.g popsplit.

- i prefer you to have a mic, where in team sessions i like to make a skype call to each of the members participating.

- i would also like send me any gameplay that you have, but it does not matter if you dont have any. it just boosts your chances

i do not care about the size of my team. therefore i only want two admins and the rest members. 

as soon as we hit at least 2 admins and a solid 4 members (6 total), we will challenge other clans on a more regular basis.

i have a youtube channel. so i will record gameplay and make montages of us etc. we have huge potential to become the best.

Nice tag and nice can,can i join in your caln?
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

(09-10-2016, 02:44 PM)Alpha Wrote: Hi i would like to join. Is there a discord or is it skype based?

it is skype, my skype is : oTaylR (Taylor Olley)

(09-10-2016, 03:25 PM)Zumbiro Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 10:35 AM)MistEditsYT Wrote: Hey guys, i do youtube and im a skilled agar.io player. i am starting up a strict, skilled and competitive agar.io organization.

Nice tag and nice can,can i join in your caln?

yes you may, please contact me on skype : oTaylR (Taylor Olley)
Good luck creating your clan! Big Grin
(09-10-2016, 04:22 PM)Apix Wrote: Good luck creating your clan! Big Grin

thanks! Smile