Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma diamond
Why not have diamonds, that just appear on the map and you can collect them? Then you can use those diamonds on something, idk what. Like a wheel of fortune spin. Or you can trade diamonds for coins.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Polearm
Interesting idea, perhaps they could appear randomly around the map and not on a consistent schedule. I agree with the trading though, you could really build on that. Smile
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
(11-01-2017, 02:21 AM)Polearm Wrote: Interesting idea, perhaps they could appear randomly around the map and not on a consistent schedule. I agree with the trading though, you could really build on that. Smile
Yeah, I meant randomly on the map appearing. Thx for the support!

• Polearm
(11-01-2017, 01:34 AM)ℜεᥲстıσស Wrote: Why not have diamonds, that just appear on the map and you can collect them? Then you can use those diamonds on something, idk what. Like a wheel of fortune spin. Or you can trade diamonds for coins.

I have a different idea...

Have the game identify teamers, superimpose a diamond on them, and give people not in their team coins for killing 'em. ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan
The idea is good but seems like there could be more to it.

I think having those crystals will kind of interrupts the purpose of coins because there are only two ways to gains coins.

First one is to play more and more and second one is to buy them.

you know what would be great, everytime we level up we get additional coins. In that way people will find it very fun and exciting when they level up.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Reaction
(11-01-2017, 05:15 AM)Robin Wrote: The idea is good but seems like there could be more to it.

I think having those crystals will kind of interrupts the purpose of coins because there are only two ways to gains coins.

First one is to play more and more and second one is to buy them.

you know what would be great, everytime we level up we get additional coins. In that way people will find it very fun and exciting when they level up.

Ye, we should get coins when we level up. @Sora @Sora

• Robin
Actually, I'm refining my idea... leave 'diamonds' as an entirely different thing... and make it indicative of how good someone is at PvP.

If you find a formula that works...

(It would be really hard -- you'd have to have it smart enough to know when two people are colluding, and killing each other on purpose, and when both are trying to stay alive, and not die. Next, size should play a factor... A battle that starts off between a small-guy attacking a big guy, reducing the big guy to a much smaller guy, and himself now as bigger... that should be worth a number of diamonds... whereas a huge guy that kills a small guy, should be almost no diamonds, since it was so easy.)

If you managed to figure that out, and implement it without it using too ,uch computational power as to cause lag, you'd have a truly indicative leaderboard of "the best players", by ranking according to diamonds.

Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin