Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cornered and humiliated... what is my life..
So I am a self annointed ffa/exp god, I pretty much can go to MOST top 4-6 EXP servers and take them out via my understanding of slow teaming tactics ( former AV vet, I beat doritos in 1v1 mmk )
Anyways I was in a Exp server today with some SCAR clan members, the leader Nevan and I suppose his trainee with him who had no skin.
So the server goes as usual, I build mass of 4k or so , avoid the big team, double the small team and am just merging my about 7-8k in my area where i cleared viruses on the top right side of the map, nobody in sight, then i see the shithead trainee of scar coming up for me in 16, i merge to 8 but he comes on me fast, he is practically salavating at the sight of me, i positon myself in a defensive situation to pop him but its no use, he just gives all the mass to his team and he doubles me, pushes me on the wall and I get absorbed.
The worse part is that after I die , the nevan dickhead! dances around throwing W's and his trainee does the same.
Why do they take pride from this?????? I play party mode now only and occasionally take 1-2 servers a day, but how must only solo players feel? to work 2 years to build skills just for these cheaters to shit all over your art?
" took so many losses made me sad" is my new motto
first I was kicked from av for having a sexy Asian girlfriend by the (racist) doritos who hates Asian babes and now i have to suffer this humiliation.
This post and the last one by artxxxx69 were both posted on Reddit as well.

Why are you posting this stuff on multiple websites and with different user names?
(10-17-2017, 11:10 AM)DoritoP Wrote: ~blow by blow snipped~
The worse part is that after I die , the nevan ~adjective snipped~! dances around throwing W's and his trainee does the same.
Why do they take pride from this?????? I play party mode now only and occasionally take 1-2 servers a day, but how must only solo players feel? to work 2 years to build skills just for these cheaters to ~verb snipped~ all over your art?
" took so many losses made me sad" is my new motto
first I was kicked from av for having a sexy Asian girlfriend by the (racist) doritos who hates Asian babes and now i have to suffer this humiliation.

Is 'Doritos' suddenly slang?? I dunno.

It's a game. They weren't up to taking you one-on-one, they teamed, and took you down.

Is that the short story?

Don't let it get to ya. Some people need a team to be able to beat anyone. That they whooped it up after finishing you probably just meant they were happy to beat someone. (lol)

It's all good. But when you go getting angry in the chat afterwards, it's probably just going to make the win sweeter for them. Try to roll with the punches, and know their turn is coming!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
BRUH I DID NOT POST THIS FROM DORITOP ACCOUNT!!! This is my post tho, why does another account post this ? Glitch? Also thanks Squirrel " we'll get em next time" good words to live by. AND ALSO U STUPID FOX ... I can post at whatever site i want and copy paste to diffrent forums for diffrent communities who the hell died and made you the internet detective, stay out of my besswax before u get smacked kid ( 1 V 1 ME OR SHOOK .. send skype to set it up)
(10-18-2017, 12:58 PM)artxxxx69 Wrote: BRUH I DID NOT POST THIS FROM DORITOP ACCOUNT!!! This is my post tho, why does another account post this ? Glitch? Also thanks Squirrel " we'll get em next time" good words to live by. AND ALSO U STUPID FOX ... I can post at whatever site i want and copy paste to diffrent forums for diffrent communities who the hell died and made you the internet detective, stay out of my besswax before u get smacked kid ( 1 V 1 ME OR SHOOK .. send skype to set it up)

Just remember, artxxxx69, DoritoP and justasolocell (Reddit), that I'm not the only player who hangs around multiple Agario communities.

I'm flattered that you called me a "Kid" though!
(10-19-2017, 01:33 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: Just remember, artxxxx69, DoritoP and justasolocell (Reddit), that I'm not the only player who hangs around multiple Agario communities.

I'm flattered that you called me a "Kid" though!

I doubt he is harmful in any way... I think he's right -- it doesn't matter if he posts it across multiple sites.

Communication between us agar-and-related gamers would reach more people if it's posted in more places.

And it's easy to have multiple names across multiple sites, if you're the only one who uses your copmputer. Most people love it for less important sites to remember your username & password. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-19-2017, 04:48 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I doubt he is harmful in any way... I think he's right -- it doesn't matter if he posts it across multiple sites.

Communication between us agar-and-related gamers would reach more people if it's posted in more places.

And it's easy to have multiple names across multiple sites, if you're the only one who uses your copmputer. Most people love it for less important sites to remember your username & password. Smile

Yeah, I can understand players posting the same message on multiple websites and I know other members have done so in the past. But in this case, recent posts by artxxxx69 and DoritoP match those posted by a single user justasolocell on Reddit. The defiant demeanor on both sites is also oddly similar. This means that on Agario Forums, the members artxxxx69 and DoritoP are most likely the same person. Having multiple accounts on the same website is what I have a problem with.

In the end, there probably won’t be any harm from this since none of those users are very active. I think my detective work got me a few Reputation points or maybe it was my new font color!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel