Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little known facts
I am Canadian Quebecois heavy vehicle tire installer
OTR and agricultural tires with emergency road service

after work I continue to play with objects in round shape lol

side hobby I think the majority of you here know it  Tongue
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-26-2017, 12:38 AM)Doigt Wrote: I once told Sora that if he got 10000 members on his forums...
...But I'm pretty sure those are all bots so I'm justified for not doing it. ;-)

On another note I have, for a long while, been ashamed of something I did when I first joined this place. I was afraid that that people wouldn't know that it was all a character created to entertain them, that they may not be able to establish the difference in their heads between this character and I. I was also afraid because my bag had soon been left empty and the act couldn't recycle itself so well. Unlike those behind COD, I ultimately decided that it was time to end it once and for all before it becomes the same dull and repetitive thing. Decision which I've not regretted because it helped me start anew.

Of course there was one thing which I was wrong about; I was wrong to think that my fellow forumites would be unable to distinguish between the real me and a character I created. I underestimated this community and for that I apologize. Actually, the few that knew about it actually liked what I was doing and even asked me to make him come back from time to time, something which I eventually did and I hope you enjoyed it for I may bring him out more often...

One could argue that perhaps I still feel uneasy about the whole thing since I'm being purposefully ambiguous and perhaps they are right. However, I'm curious if anyone will ever figure it out. Or I could be wrong about that too, it could be so obvious that no one really gave a thought about it. In the end, nothing matters. I've said what I had to say.

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

I replied to you, setting out to tease you about the agreement you made with @Sora, and asking to see the writ of it, suggesting that if you hadn't stipulated that bots/spammer were to be excluded, that you were still on the hook for whatever it was! Wink

And to my surprise, I see all this other text come up, with colour set to transparent!

Now, quite frankly I don't really know what you were talking about, but perhaps had pretended to be this other person for some time, and you figured that this transparent vagarity gave you  a clean slate!

I call upon everyone to take guesses as to what he's talking about, until he fesses up properly! (lol)

(I'm trying to hazard a guess, but drawing a blank right now. Maybe I'll have another beer, and reread his thing again, that might just give me clarity in this case. lol!)

Ooooppps, did I expose the hidden part? Sorry, my man! (Hehehehe!)

PS: Still don't see it?! Just highlight the apparent "white space" in his quotation, and it shall be revealed!

(09-26-2017, 12:51 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I am Canadian Quebecois heavy vehicle tire installer

Does "heavy vehicles" include construction type apparatus that is designed for fully off-road function, with the gargantuan 8' diameter tires?? If so, I imagine they gave you your very own "heavy vehicle" to do it with!

It explains why you don't need to be the biggest ball in the game. You already play with bigger round things at work! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(09-26-2017, 05:22 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 12:38 AM)Doigt Wrote: I once told Sora that if he got 10000 members on his forums...
...But I'm pretty sure those are all bots so I'm justified for not doing it. ;-)

On another note I have, for a long while, been ashamed of something I did when I first joined this place. I was afraid that that people wouldn't know that it was all a character created to entertain them, that they may not be able to establish the difference in their heads between this character and I. I was also afraid because my bag had soon been left empty and the act couldn't recycle itself so well. Unlike those behind COD, I ultimately decided that it was time to end it once and for all before it becomes the same dull and repetitive thing. Decision which I've not regretted because it helped me start anew.

Of course there was one thing which I was wrong about; I was wrong to think that my fellow forumites would be unable to distinguish between the real me and a character I created. I underestimated this community and for that I apologize. Actually, the few that knew about it actually liked what I was doing and even asked me to make him come back from time to time, something which I eventually did and I hope you enjoyed it for I may bring him out more often...

One could argue that perhaps I still feel uneasy about the whole thing since I'm being purposefully ambiguous and perhaps they are right. However, I'm curious if anyone will ever figure it out. Or I could be wrong about that too, it could be so obvious that no one really gave a thought about it. In the end, nothing matters. I've said what I had to say.

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

I replied to you, setting out to tease you about the agreement you made with @Sora, and asking to see the writ of it, suggesting that if you hadn't stipulated that bots/spammer were to be excluded, that you were still on the hook for whatever it was! Wink

And to my surprise, I see all this other text come up, with colour set to transparent!

Now, quite frankly I don't really know what you were talking about, but perhaps had pretended to be this other person for some time, and you figured that this transparent vagarity gave you  a clean slate!

I call upon everyone to take guesses as to what he's talking about, until he fesses up properly! (lol)

(I'm trying to hazard a guess, but drawing a blank right now. Maybe I'll have another beer, and reread his thing again, that might just give me clarity in this case. lol!)

Ooooppps, did I expose the hidden part? Sorry, my man! (Hehehehe!)

PS: Still don't see it?! Just highlight the apparent "white space" in his quotation, and it shall be revealed!

(09-26-2017, 12:51 AM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I am Canadian Quebecois heavy vehicle tire installer

Does "heavy vehicles" include construction type apparatus that is designed for fully off-road function, with the gargantuan 8' diameter tires?? If so, I imagine they gave you your very own "heavy vehicle" to do it with!

It explains why you don't need to be the biggest ball in the game. You already play with bigger round things at work! Wink
of course we have the vehicles with hydraulic arm designed for its type of tires

the maximum in rim size is 54 inches and tires we have up to 7 or 8 feet tall
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Squirrel
lel nice :v
(09-26-2017, 05:22 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

What happened is that I cleaned my room hastily and filmed myself congratulating Sora for getting 5,000 members. If you're curious where that video is now, there's still a picture of me on some thread which was taken from the video. Then I told him that on 10,000 members, I'll do the same without a mask. Sora jokingly replied: "Regarding the face reveal on 10,000 brb.. gotta register some, a couple, accounts "

I'll do it eventually, once I have time to clean my room again. You wouldn't believe how messy it is, there's barely enough space to walk!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-28-2017, 01:24 PM)Doigt Wrote: What happened is that I cleaned my room hastily and filmed myself congratulating Sora for getting 5,000 members. If you're curious where that video is now, there's still a picture of me on some thread which was taken from the video. Then I told him that on 10,000 members, I'll do the same without a mask. Sora jokingly replied: "Regarding the face reveal on 10,000 brb.. gotta register some, a couple, accounts "

I'll do it eventually, once I have time to clean my room again. You wouldn't believe how messy it is, there's barely enough space to walk!

~eyes glaze over~

I remember my room in highschool.... piles of source code here, there & everywhere.

My mom never dared go in there....

And to anyone, it looked like total chaos... and yet, when you asked me to find something... I went to the pile... or dug to where there was a different pile buried underneath, and I pulled it out, like some kind of sick magic trick.

She left me alone, because obviously I had some twisted filing system... (lol!)
Fight the Good Fight
“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.”
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
With all the new members since this thread was started I’d like to revive it ♥️
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix
@FilipCro125 Is my son
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • QueenHeather
(05-17-2019, 12:34 PM)samira Wrote: You are from France, he is from Croatia. Confess - you still love his mum, even if you have divorced and left her alone back in Croatia!

Wink

On-line families are built around hopes and dreams, and quickly become messy, if you try to apply the normal laws of nature!

When I first became a member of an on-line family, I was 21, my mother was 17, and she had about 12 kids. My grandmother was 2 years younger than me!!

And now, all these many years later, I find myself having some e-sons & e-daughters... Kasey (Russian roots?), Bunny (from India), Geovana (in Brasil), Heatblast (USA?) and Trinity (from Italy). Smile

~beams proudly, thinking of the lot of them~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenHeather
(05-17-2019, 11:56 AM)7shoes Wrote: @FilipCro125 Is my son

[Image: monkas.png]

damn, did ya had to expose me xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 3 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • 7shoes, @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
I once killed a fly with ma feet

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • QueenHeather
A whole family !
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

- Italiano boi
Hmmmm

here are some facts about me ( I already wrote like 40 lines yesterday but I accidentally deleted it so Im gonna write it again lol) :

1.) I'm going to technical school
Reason: I had 5 choices for highschool cuz da city they located in is not that big tbh xD, Gymnasium = Hell no, too much studying, Economic school =  nahh, vocational school = gangs, drugs, thugs soooo nah xD, medical school = nahh
2.) I study for electrical engineering
Reason: Well, I didn't had much choices tbh xD, its not cuz of grades but cuz as I mentioned above, city is rather small xD, choices were: car mechanic, car electrician, electrical engineering, plumber, Environmental technician or ecological technician (idk how to say it in english lol) (fun fact- thers only 3 students in it xDDD),Computer technician (I actually wanted to be computer technician but thers one problem with it and itsssss,  I live in Croatia which is located in Balkan or better to say Balkan=no jobs xDD, dis one guy ik finished dat informatics college or sumething like dat and he still cant find a job xD) and they added a new course last year dats called Mechanical computer technician ( seems very gud but I would have to repeat da year to get in it lol, and I dont wanna repeat da year -_- )
3.)I actually don't live in a city,,, ye ye ye u heard it right xD
@RickDeklomp ur not da only one xDDDDDD
Reason: Population is very very very distributed in Slavonija (region in Croatia where I live) or better to say, theres a lot of villages or towns (idk if its town or village but imma gonna say village). I mean there are some cities but they have very small population, just last year in ma class of 24 students, 17 of em were from villages lol. Da nearest city to me has like population of 20k, lol u combine few villages and ur gonna get a city. But ngl I love to live in a village, I like wake up while sun in shining, birds are singing, fresh air is coming in ma room, no noises outside, u always see someone cycling outside, thers a lot of forests where u can go with ur friends to camp or something else or u can go to fishing for free if thers da river and a lot of other things lol (and idk why people think dat guys from villages are like working for da whole day -_-).
4.) I have one dog named Edgar (I didnt copied it from PewDiePie!!) and I have 1 tomcat whos name is emm.... Idk wut his name is xDD, actually I cant say hes mine as hes shared by neighborhood lol. I just say mic mic ( dats how we call unnamed cats ( u can alco call named cats like dat but its waste of words lol) in Croatia, BiH and Serbia, maybe also some other countries) and its comes lol
5.) My surname doesn't ends on -ić
Now idk if u kno dis or not but 90% of surnames in Croatia and Serbia ( and maybe BiH) ends on -ić lol
I mean just look at Croatian football team, I mean look at their surname. Ma surname actually ends on letter š (its pronounced just like sh in English). Tbh no one knows from where ma family is coming, some say from Dalmatia, some say from Bosnia(thers actually one village in Bosnia, and it dat village literally about 50% of its population are ma relatives, and about 50% of population has same surname as me(was there for 5 times I think))  and some say dat it came from France (I actually last week discovered dat thers some noble family in France dat has ma username lol). All dats knows is dat it existed for a very long time.
6.) My Great great grandfather has lived for 115 years
Now dis is not confirmed xD, its pretty much one of dat stories dat are told from father to son and so on lol (forgot how they are called xc)
7.) I read a lot of mangas, webtoons, manhuas and I also USED to watch a lot of animes

And I will end dis cuz I started to turn away from da main subject and I have feeling dat dis is already too long lol

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel
Looks like I will can't beat the record of the "longest facts posts about myself" Confusedad:

I live in one of the rainiest and windiest place of France whit :
210 days of rain in 2018
Maximal wind gusts (Winter) : 143km/H

My city was the capital of Belgium during World War I

I hate Physic and maths :x

- Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125