And this is bonus eyes skin ♥
[Image: cW1GbQp.png]

Waiting for your opinions
Gift From @EqAtOmBe (Thx Dude)
[Image: Morocco_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOROCCO's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
very nice Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • MOROCCO
Playing as a Black Cat always brings luck!

I think you can say some of your skins are “Inspired by” rather than imitations of other skins. It’s not like Miniclip skins aren’t inspired by anime, movies, games and more.

The original Wicked Cat:

[Image: friday_the_13th_2017_wicked_cat_hi.png]

I only just realized that one eye is slightly bigger than the other!
@ShadowFox First I think you need glasses,
Because I am in the author title imitation skins, I mean the idea is not exclusive, but the color is maged the picture is 100%
second If you've read the theme you'll find this, '''skin of the cat in agario
Today I tried to get the same colors
Because I'm really having a problem with colors '''
And I want to see your creativity, I think you are skilled from this talk, stupid of such a response, this is my last design in this forum because I waste time to see like you these answers, with safety. Good bay
My comments weren’t meant to be rude or negative. Maybe there is a language barrier issue here. But, I do think you should be careful when creating an image that looks to similar to another potentially copyrighted work.

Honestly, I thought your designs were of the same quality as the one used in Agar.io over the years. Well, maybe not the simple original versions of the Veteran and Premium skins. Those were pretty unique and have since been retired.

I have glasses!
I think you do not understand,
The word tradition is clear in the subject, but the tradition of color only, and for the similarity in the way I have learned this from the skin of agario means it will be the same way, I think you are skilled in design to see what you can do, you are allowed to imitate, just dazzle us with your work.