CROCODILE SKIN
Smile 
HELLO Can Add this skin too @Sora

[Image: 92LYTqB.jpg]
Gift From @EqAtOmBe (Thx Dude)
[Image: Morocco_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOROCCO's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
I just noticed one thing your skin is in Jpg the AGMA skin minimal resolution 128x128 in Png format

personally i made it in 1000x1000 pixel

[Image: Sans_titre.png]

I love your skin very much you have your own style very well Big Grin
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
omg :o idk this ,, but easy to change to png
Gift From @EqAtOmBe (Thx Dude)
[Image: Morocco_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOROCCO's post:
  • Squirrel
yes it's easy open your image in Paint and then

go to save as [Image: Sans_titre.png] and right select png

AWESOME. HAVE A LOLLIPOP. BUT DON'T EAT @Sugar s lollipop

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(09-02-2017, 06:10 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: I just noticed one thing your skin is in Jpg the AGMA skin minimal resolution 128x128 in Png format

personally i made it in 1000x1000 pixel

[Image: Sans_titre.png]

I love your skin very much you have your own style very well Big Grin

I doubt it would make much difference.... butif you make your images in 1024x1024 it would convert cleaner to 128x128. Wink

(Whaaat?! Did a network engineer just help a Gfx person?! Maybe not. I doubt it would make much difference... but there would be fewer calculations, at least, and it would convert cleaner in rare situations.)

PS: This is why I say that, "Perfectionism is a disease." :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-03-2017, 08:04 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I doubt it would make much difference.... butif you make your images in 1024x1024 it would convert cleaner to 128x128. Wink

(Whaaat?! Did a network engineer just help a Gfx person?! Maybe not. I doubt it would make much difference... but there would be fewer calculations, at least, and it would convert cleaner in rare situations.)

PS: This is why I say that, "Perfectionism is a disease." :|

I understand your reasoning maybe that it changes not much 128x128 or 1024x1024 on some mobile tablet but on ecrand has high resolution of times have a difference

if the base image is too small in resolution at the exponent of the cell it will be blur a are maximum

as in photografie if you use a camera has 3mega to create a photo that will be destined to become a wall poster it will be pixelated

also for another reason the fact of creating in 1024x1024 is the possibility of more precise modification of the details of the image

on agar games this is why it has to determine the norm a 512x512 which is the value of the middle of the minimal and maximum

imge 128x128 pixel

[Image: fish128x128.gif]

image zoom at  1000x1000 pixel

[Image: fish_1000x1000.png]

hope that the text is understandable  lol  Smile