Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TB -TeamBusters !
(09-09-2017, 05:22 PM)Final Wrote: Sure, and FL stands for "Fucking losers" this is retarded. Why don't you two battle it out like NL and AD taunting is stupid, you guys are rude as well you and the FL gang. Basically no one can win this insult war.

TM, all you've done in this community is bring trouble with your clans and such, you've had three I believe Front Liners being your third and the other two you had like with the one you had with CN went to trash because of this shit. Why not just play against each other instead of these pitty insults.

What?!   Huh   No taunting?   Angel   How daunting!    Dodgy
[Image: NAM92Fr.png]
(09-09-2017, 05:22 PM)Final Wrote: Sure, and FL stands for "Fucking losers" this is retarded. Why don't you two battle it out like NL and AD taunting is stupid, you guys are rude as well you and the FL gang. Basically no one can win this insult war.

TM, all you've done in this community is bring trouble with your clans and such, you've had three I believe Front Liners being your third and the other two you had like with the one you had with CN went to trash because of this shit. Why not just play against each other instead of these pitty insults.

because Final..where ever there is trouble there are AD clan and X AD clan and YOU . The same then and the same now. You don't even play the game but yet you are on every server related to the games chiming in your 2 cents. If you don't play the games why are you even here?. You should mind your own business.  The view you have of me!!! is the same view I have of you and the  troubled AD clan members. Just like you I am entitled to voice my opinion. :Smile Run back to AD and TB  which ever and  get your pat on the shoulder.  This is all because you guys don't want any one teaming on agarioforums.io. It isn't a game that you guys personalty own. Quit bullying. The people you are calling  "FUCKING LOOSERS"  are 11 year old and 12 year old kids...the same as your group does in game chat. BULLYING. Btw! did you get your Gold Membership yet?
Bullies have personal issues.
Question 
Can we simply play and have fun ..... i lost my fun now ....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Démone's post:
  • ™ Chronic

Hijacking this thread was unnecessary. Keep those problems in PM.

(09-09-2017, 07:47 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:

because Final..where ever there is trouble there are AD clan and X AD clan and YOU . The same then and the same now. You don't even play the game but yet you are on every server related to the games chiming in your 2 cents. If you don't play the games why are you even here?. You should mind your own business.  The view you have of me!!! is the same view I have of you and the  troubled AD clan members. Just like you I am entitled to voice my opinion. :Smile Run back to AD and TB  which ever and  get your pat on the shoulder.  This is all because you guys don't want any one teaming on agarioforums.io. It isn't a game that you guys personalty own. Quit bullying. The people you are calling  "FUCKING LOOSERS"  are 11 year old and 12 year old kids...the same as your group does in game chat. BULLYING. Btw! did you get your Gold Membership yet?
Final is not a member of AD. If you can get a screenshot of an AD member being rude in game, send it to me and they will be dealt with.

(09-09-2017, 08:06 PM)Démone Wrote: Can we simply play and have fun ..... i lost my fun now ....

I agree. I'm sorry that you had to put up with this. Sad
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
(09-09-2017, 08:06 PM)Démone Wrote: Can we simply play and have fun ..... i lost my fun now ....

Yes Demone. It seems not so fun. But it will be again. ;Wink It is done.  I will see you in game and i expect you to eat me and we can chase each other around like we used too.

(09-09-2017, 08:17 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:

Final is not a member of AD. If you can get a screenshot of an AD member being rude in game, send it to me and they will be dealt with.

I would love to send you something  Queen Heather but there is this small conflict of interest with you as you are the last owner of AD clan and as you just stated to Demone, you are sorry that she had to put up with this. THIS is coming from her members some of them X AD. How about saying sorry to  my group  for having to  put up with this. The kids in my group are not FUCKING LOOSERS... ummm so  yes I don't feel confident in sending you anything until @Sora is watching over you.
(09-09-2017, 08:47 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:

Yes Demone. It seems not so fun. But it will be again. ;Wink It is done.  I will see you in game and i expect you to eat me and we can chase each other around like we used too.

I would love to send you something  Queen Heather but there is this small conflict of interest with you as you are the last owner of AD clan and as you just stated to Demone, you are sorry that she had to put up with this. THIS is coming from her members some of them X AD. How about saying sorry to  my group  for having to  put up with this. The kids in my group are not FUCKING LOOSERS... ummm so  yes I don't feel confident in sending you anything until @Sora is watching over you.
Once again, Final is not a member of AD.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
(09-09-2017, 09:23 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 08:47 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:

Once again, Final is not a member of AD.
lol   OK. After  thinking about the  the whole issue...this is your input to the solution?  " once again, Final is not a member of AD. " Did I ever state that he was?  There is exactly why i won't involve you. We can already see where this is going with you steering  ..  Big Grin   Thank you Heather. You are a mod no?
Where The hell I was.... when all of this happened.

Well whatever happened so it happened..... Let it slide and play the game what it suppose to be like.

@Sora you might wanna close this thread... Smile
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
This thread is a call out for new TB members. It is is quite disrespectful that you dragged the drama here. @Final @"TM Chronic" 
Final is not a member of any of the clans. Therefore his opinion is solely his and everyone is entitled to their opinion. 
TM, this isn't the right thread for you to spread your negative opinion against the clan. Unless your sole purpose is to dissuade new members from joining. Which is highly disrespectful of the thread owner and the clan in itself. Way to represent your clan btw 
I really do not want these thread to be removed but only the negative comments from Final and Chronic. Next time go on PM if you want to say those to each other. @Sora 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Démone
(09-10-2017, 04:20 AM)Sugar Wrote: This thread is a call out for new TB members. It is is quite disrespectful that you dragged the drama here. @Final @"TM Chronic" 
Final is not a member of any of the clans. Therefore his opinion is solely his and everyone is entitled to their opinion. 
TM, this isn't the right thread for you to spread your negative opinion against the clan. Unless your sole purpose is to dissuade new members from joining. Which is highly disrespectful of the thread owner and the clan in itself. 
I really do not want these thread to be removed but only the negative comments from Final and Chronic. Next time go on PM if you want to say those to each other. @Sora 

Can we have a fresh start you... better one... Cool

I know you wont disagree Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
Heart 
I believe that finals response/post is out of order and it seems to come out of nowhere, lol
And the argument that followed seems pointless as well since no one benefits from it (only final, who is probably having a good laugh atm).

Why don't we all stop this crap, and become friendly to each other, lol (not sure if this is gonna work xD)
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 2 users Like deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Démone, ™ Chronic
(09-10-2017, 09:45 AM)Agrendallan Wrote:
I believe that finals response/post is out of order and it seems to come out of nowhere, lol
And the argument that followed seems pointless as well since no one benefits from it (only final, who is probably having a good laugh atm).

Why don't we all stop this crap, and become friendly to each other, lol (not sure if this is gonna work xD)

Hello !

the beginning of all this was erased by TM .. if you had seen the comment ... you would understandWink !!

I'm agree ... !
Wow... I am speechless... sorry guys.

I only started shit because TM called the TB clan "The Bullies" and only losers bully, but hey, looks like we all are at times. I apologize for my toxicity, realized how worthless it was. And if you think I'm laughing you're wrong, I'm not that type of douchebag.

(09-10-2017, 01:12 PM)Final Wrote: I only started shit because TM called the TB clan "The Bullies" and only losers bully, but hey, looks like we all are at times.  I apologize for my toxicity, realized how worthless it was.

[Image: 6.png]