Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TB -TeamBusters !
You know the battle between Soloist and Teamers both have a hatred for each other. No winning there.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • Démone
(09-10-2017, 01:22 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 01:12 PM)Final Wrote: I only started shit because TM called the TB clan "The Bullies" and only losers bully, but hey, looks like we all are at times.  I apologize for my toxicity, realized how worthless it was.

[Image: 6.png]

still screenshots .. ok I have to start too? Chronic, you are the investigator of all this by your bad comments. Instead of always erasing those bad comments ... would it be better to think twice before writing them ???
And where is the beginning of these screenshots ... ??? ...

My final word will be ...

Being two mature people (not to say old lol) the children imitate us so show their lovely example ......Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Démone's post:
  • Squirrel
Funny how Final already apologize for his behavior but TM still goes on. Look whos being the big man. 
The screenshot is a discussion between me and Doom that ended amicably but it seems like the old man won't put it to rest. Stop instigating. You are the one creating conflict to your "kids". Maybe if you keep all your post here for them to see what you really wrote instead of deleting or editing it. 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
Hello guys. I have no idea what is going on between TB and FL or their members. The thing is that its only a game and we should play nicely and treat others with respect. If one 'gets eaten' or someone is 'teaming' it doesnt matter unless said by the rules. We should just calm down and be happy. TB and FL are both from the forum and should be friends with each other before the whole forum gets arguing. So just chill guys and if you did something say sorry and lets all start over again.

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 4 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • Démone, Squirrel , Sugar, ™ Chronic
(09-10-2017, 02:04 PM)Démone Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 01:22 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 01:12 PM)Final Wrote: I only started shit because TM called the TB clan "The Bullies" and only losers bully, but hey, looks like we all are at times.  I apologize for my toxicity, realized how worthless it was.

[Image: 6.png]

still screenshots .. ok I have to start too? Chronic, you are the investigator of all this by your bad comments. Instead of always erasing those bad comments ... would it be better to think twice before writing them ???
And where is the beginning of these screenshots ... ??? ...

My final word will be ...

Being two mature people (not to say old lol) the children imitate us so show their lovely example ......Wink

My comments are bad? but true. I see  bad comments in the screen shot. There are 10 more of these even worse. So yes. This one will be the end. And teamers  will also begin to get a good name :Smile because they are good people too. And they will be respected also. Why do you get so mad and defensive ? It isn't you that posted this and you are not responsible for what was said there. The children you talk about see more of this in Game chat than they do here. i am teaching kids to expose a bully. Because it stops bullying right? That is what our schools teach.  It doesn't reflect on you or your Clan just a couple of the members. Maybe you should look at them O_O.  Sorry i had to post this but I am just putting Pandora back into the box and CLOSING THE DOOR Wink. See you in game.
Bullies have personal issues.
I'm very inactive in the community, but when I come check in I always see something of this nature then I have to state my thoughts.

Well, first off its quite nice to see a Clan v.s. Clan again! Haven't seen that in a longtime. Smile FL and TB here, brings back AD and NL memories lol. Wink

Alright, so it seems to be that both sides of the party seem to be at fault, which isn't surprising you know how politics go it's already destroyed my home country of Jordan.

First off if someone has information please reveal all of it you can't pick out parts of the information and use that against someone that's not how a formal argument should go, also if you've posted something leave it there for all to see, this is good because when you delete it gives off a bad vibe of you. All these arguments are worthless perhaps you both clans could find some way to have a nice fight in Agma without any arguments, if you really don't like each other do the old when you see a memeber of the opposite clan why not just not talk to each other if it keeps causing these childish fights. You all are adults, let's do this the mature way! FL and TB, even though I don't know much about you I love you guys I know most of you all, might not know me but I know you! Tongue

So once again let's stop this drama, it causes way too much division and no joy for both parties. I don't want to get in an argument but if you disagree with me it's totally 100000% okay Smile just don't spread hate. Take care guys! Have good battles to come and I will see you all in a month or so, things are busy here in Lebanon and Jordan.
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Polearm's post:
  • Démone, EqAtOmBe , Final, Sugar, ™ Chronic
Guys this needs to stop on both sides. Please!

Not one person, or clan, makes the rules for this game except Sora.

Let's stop this now.

[-] The following 2 users Like Meerkat's post:
  • Démone, Squirrel
(09-10-2017, 03:09 PM)Kimber.ly Wrote: Guys this needs to stop on both sides. Please!

Not one person, or clan, makes the rules for this game except Sora.

Let's stop this now
it is for this reason that I asked Sora to erase all my thread ....  I turn the page ...
[-] The following 2 users Like Démone's post:
  • Meerkat, ™ Chronic
(09-10-2017, 02:27 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Hello guys. I have no idea what is going on between TB and FL or their members. The thing is that its only a game and we should play nicely and treat others with respect. If one 'gets eaten' or someone is 'teaming' it doesnt matter unless said by the rules. We should just calm down and be happy. TB and FL are both from the forum and should be friends with each other before the whole forum gets arguing. So just chill guys and if you did something say sorry and lets all start over again.

Hey y'all :Smile  To set this straight and so you all know  There was a disagreement about FL teaming on the Agarioforums.io(Agma) server and it got out of control.   TB is a Soloing group who play on the Agarioforums.io(Agma) server.  FL is a mixed group of players who like to solo and team on different occasions,  on the same server.  Teaming became an issue because the server game board is to easily dominated by teams because it is too small. FL and TB have come to an agreement. TB will continue to solo or combine their forces to fight teams . Thus the name TB (Team Busters) :Smile  FL will also respectfully team on the same server. Both sides will remain respectful to each other in the game chat box and out side of the game.  Because YES we are all friends first.  It will be up to the group leaders to control their players as best as they can to make this work and we expect the players to be respectful of each other. :Smile  I hope this explanation helps. And we hope every one has, and can learn a lesson from this.  :Smile  We have.  We would like the community to except our apology for any up set we have caused. Have a great day peeps. Game On  Wink
Bullies have personal issues.
(09-10-2017, 02:39 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: My comments are bad? but true. I see  bad comments in the screen shot. There are 10 more of these even worse. So yes. This one will be the end. And teamers  will also begin to get a good name :Smile because they are good people too. And they will be respected also. Why do you get so mad and defensive ? It isn't you that posted this and you are not responsible for what was said there. The children you talk about see more of this in Game chat than they do here. i am teaching kids to expose a bully. Because it stops bullying right? That is what our schools teach.  It doesn't reflect on you or your Clan just a couple of the members. Maybe you should look at them O_O.  Sorry i had to post this but I am just putting Pandora back into the box and CLOSING THE DOOR Wink. See you in game.

Doesn't FL and TB essentially want the same thing?? (No teamers??)

I'm not sure how this started... (lol)

And alas, I'm usually only playing at 4am or so, and only from home... so I haven't been around much lately. Sad And rarely see the people that I know. (Although I know Chronic gets in at 5am some days, so sometimes I see him, and sometimes I see Sugar... Smile )

The only other thing I wanted to say, is that "freedom of speech" (so long as the Forum rules are adhered to) should apply. But if you later come along and significantly edit a message, or delete it, you can cause more confusion... and when that is in an argument, that can quickly turn into anger instead.

So, for a debate, while the edit and delete options are still there, so really, it's your choice... I think it would be better to think on your message long and hard, before you post it in the first place. That way, people will not come out getting angry, and then later becoming confused because they realized that the message they replied to, is no longer the message that's posted.

That just, within the confines of an argument, allows things to get ugly quickly, and there's just nothing to be gained from that.

I have made a few teasing comments about FL, and I'd better apologize and retract them.

And then instead, why aren't FL and TB working together to kill those annoying teamers? (lol)

I've seen 3 or even 4 people working together to control the playing field, which is quite ridiculous.

We'd like to keep everyone friendly, after all!

And I'll sign off with another of my ol' favourite sayings:
If it ain't fun, it ain't woith it!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!