Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enter Key Problem
Exclamation 
I'm not sure if this is where this type of thread goes but meh. So I've been having this problem recently where when I'm playing agf and I switch to another tab or discord, the enter key no longer starts the chat in agf. You have to manually click it with your mouse. This is a big issue for me because sometimes it happens and sometimes it does not. I don't pay attention to see if chat is ever selected I just click enter and start typing. This has caused me to either a) click e and cap everything because I'm typing a word with e in it (I've capped 70k once because of this) or b) click space and split when I don't want to split. In teaming this can cause you to cap but in solo this can cause you to die really easily. I just did that like ten minutes ago when I was soloing. That's actually what caused me to write this because It's been happening a lot recently. Now I don't know if this is an AGF bug or a browser bug.

Any help would be appreciated.  Big Grin
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YEET's post:
  • Voakie
(09-09-2016, 06:47 AM)YEET Wrote: I'm not sure if this is where this type of thread goes but meh. So I've been having this problem recently where when I'm playing agf and I switch to another tab or discord, the enter key no longer starts the chat in agf. You have to manually click it with your mouse. This is a big issue for me because sometimes it happens and sometimes it does not. I don't pay attention to see if chat is ever selected I just click enter and start typing. This has caused me to either a) click e and cap everything because I'm typing a word with e in it (I've capped 70k once because of this) or b) click space and split when I don't want to split. In teaming this can cause you to cap but in solo this can cause you to die really easily. I just did that like ten minutes ago when I was soloing. That's actually what caused me to write this because It's been happening a lot recently. Now I don't know if this is an AGF bug or a browser bug.

Any help would be appreciated.  Big Grin

Sorry, this is a new one on me!

I was under the impression that keyboard input is alwaysattributed to the active window... (except in cases where you have some global macro program running).

If you think it could be a browser issue, then just switch browsers (FF/Mozilla to Chrome, or vice-versa) (no-one uses anything else, riight?!) for a day or however long it takes for you to have a pretty definitive answer.

The keyboard is definitely a special device, but I can't speak as to the specifics of how or what could take control of it.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Same here... Is Kind of annoying indeed
[Image: Voakie.png]