Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tags for threads.
That would be cool, like #LetsBuildaWall. Or something

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

Do you mean like tags on YouTube or different kind of tags?
But the idea would be cool, and you could search the tag and a list of threads would come up.
Did you mean it like that?
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Falysidia's post:
  • Squirrel
So you're able to look after tags and then you will find threads with this tag?

That'd be an interesting thing to try, but possibly won't work like we think.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(09-09-2016, 06:56 AM)Falysidia Wrote: Do you mean like tags on YouTube or different kind of tags?
But the idea would be cool, and you could search the tag and a list of threads would come up.

It's a nice idea, if that's whats intended.

Personally, I'd like to see the whole 'search' thing revamped. It's actually quite hard to find anything, unless you remembered to subscribe to the thread, or someone else posted a message to the same thread recently (the current day).

But generally, search algorithms are quite complicated, and usually require pre-indexing according to it's intended use. (And if you use it in a way it's not intended? Expect to get frustrated... lol)

(09-09-2016, 07:48 AM)Mikasa Wrote: So you're able to look after tags and then you will find threads with this tag?

Okay, okay, I know this is off-topic, but I just gotta ask.... (lol)

Why is your avatar a pic of what looks like a gal in a bathroom?

I hope you didn't take that shot! ~teeeasssse!~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-09-2016, 01:04 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 06:56 AM)Falysidia Wrote: Do you mean like tags on YouTube or different kind of tags?

Personally, I'd like to see the whole 'search' thing revamped. It's actually quite hard to find anything, unless you remembered to subscribe to the thread, or someone else posted a message to the same thread recently (the current day).

But generally, search algorithms are quite complicated, and usually require pre-indexing according to it's intended use. (And if you use it in a way it's not intended? Expect to get frustrated... lol)

(09-09-2016, 07:48 AM)Mikasa Wrote: So you're able to look after tags and then you will find threads with this tag?

and i dont want to offend you @Mikasa , are you a boy or girl, because there is 2 Dennis names, one for boy and one for girl

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(09-09-2016, 05:35 PM)Breakfast Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 01:04 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

and i dont want to offend you @Mikasa , are you a boy or girl, because there is 2 Dennis names, one for boy and one for girl

My profile says I'm a "male", but my avatar shows a girl, but why?

I'm a boy called Dennis, and the girl on my avatar is a cute shot from like the best girl on this planet.. Blush Heart
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."