Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desire ✖ 欲 Recruiting! ~Official Thread
Hello! We are Desire, We are a new clan, Officially open for recruitment!

To start off with here are the rules:

1. Try to avoid being toxic, you can only judge someone if its advice on how to get better.

2. Respect all Moderator and Council's Descisions, If you think they are abusing their powers, PM Karuko, Strike or Flour.

3. No leaking personal info, results in ban.

4. Don't post invite links other than Desire in any of the text channels.

5. Don't post any sexual content.

6. Don't ask for any roles. You may only ask for a Trial and then you may work your way up from there.

7. Try to be as loyal to the clan's reputation as possible. Don't  call other clans shit, or call other members/etc bad, We all have skills in one form or another.

8. If you want a scrim and think we have enough for one, Mention any of the council or moderators to host one.

9. Do not abuse the permissions that are given to you. Results in ban.

10.  BE HELPFUL and switch teammates sometimes (Just to have a hint of how they play, maybe they might be your next duo!)

11. You are getting banned if you advertise. Only members and above can advertise only their channels!

12. Try your best not to be aids in public chat c:

13. When someone fails don't moan, carry on, tell them what they should do to improve, everyone fails once in a while!

Information:

We are a new clan, and we are reaching to be one of the best! If you want to join the journey, Feel free to wait for a trial!

We DESIRE to be the best.

We DESIRE to compete with the best.

We DESIRE victory.

We are DESIRE.

We are not a team because we play together.

We are a team because we respect, trust and care for each other.

Requirements:

- Must be able to Advanced Splitrun (Keep the flow, No splitting back).

- Reccomended to be able to Realtime/Asian Splitrun.

- Virus Farming whilst Splitrunning is very reccomended.

- Be composed in team fights, Keep calm.

- Must be able to Tricksplit (It is very useful at times).

- Have experience in atleast more than 3 clans.

- Think Swift, predict the outcomes of your actions.

P.S This clan is serious, If you think you have the skill/potential to become a great team with others, 

Join Now: https://discord.gg/GEuR2Yw

Teamspeak: Coming Soon.

Thank you for reading our post! I hope you consider joining!

- Karuko and the Desire Council

P.S I have implemented a role called "Potential Member" If you still want to join but you don't think you are as good as
I say we need, You can apply for Potential Member. - Karuko
[-] The following 1 user Likes Karuko's post:
  • Breakfast
wtf is this, theres so many limitations

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cen's post:
  • FGFC820, Luxtos
Very interesting Clan my fellow! Big Grin I like some of the rules you have. As it helps keep things in check. Good luck developing and creating your Clan Desire.
Big Grin 
(09-02-2016, 02:02 PM)Apix Wrote: Very interesting Clan my fellow! Big Grin I like some of the rules you have. As it helps keep things in check. Good luck developing and creating your Clan Desire.

Thank you, Apix!  Smile
(09-02-2016, 07:15 AM)Karuko Wrote: Hello! We are Desire, We are a new clan, Officially open for recruitment!

1. Try to avoid being toxic, you can only judge someone if its advice on how to get better.

2. Respect all Moderator and Council's Descisions, If you think they are abusing their powers, PM Karuko, Strike or Flour.

6. Don't ask for any roles. You may only ask for a Trial and then you may work your way up from there.

7. Try to be as loyal to the clan's reputation as possible. Don't  call other clans shit, or call other members/etc bad, We all have skills in one form or another.

8. If you want a scrim and think we have enough for one, Mention any of the council or moderators to host one.

10.  BE HELPFUL and switch teammates sometimes (Just to have a hint of how they play, maybe they might be your next duo!)

11. You are getting banned if you advertise. Only members and above can advertise only their channels!

13. When someone fails don't moan, carry on, tell them what they should do to improve, everyone fails once in a while!

Information:

We are a new clan, and we are reaching to be one of the best! If you want to join the journey, Feel free to wait for a trial!

We DESIRE victory.

We are DESIRE.

Requirements:

P.S This clan is serious, If you think you have the skill/potential to become a great team with others, 

"Don't do literally anything and must be pro" *Expects people to join*

So many rules dude.
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
[-] The following 1 user Likes FGFC820's post:
  • Cen
(09-02-2016, 10:12 PM)FGFC820 Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 07:15 AM)Karuko Wrote: Hello! We are Desire, We are a new clan, Officially open for recruitment!

Information:

We DESIRE victory.

We are DESIRE.

Requirements:

So many rules dude.

Listen, I don't want randoms to join, I don't care if alot of people wont join only because there are alot of  RULES that are needed. Some of the rules arent a must, for e.g: "Switch teammates sometimes" If you choose not to do that, it doesnt result in anything, its just tips on how you would become better as a player. Im not here to gain randoms as Members. Im here for good players. Some players may not be good thats why I implemented the Potential Member role so that players who want to improve within the Desire community can do so. Basically, to put it straight, Im taking this seriously, I don't want a random who doesnt have the skill to simply just *join*. They can improve within the team as I said. This isn't any random clan you see out there. All of the members we have now, are experienced members, who know exactly what they are doing. I understand what you mean, but I don't care about quantity, I care about quality.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Karuko's post:
  • Madison Beer
(09-03-2016, 11:55 AM)Karuko Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 10:12 PM)FGFC820 Wrote:

Information:

We DESIRE victory.

We are DESIRE.

Requirements:

- Have experience in at least* more than 3 clans.

- Think swift, predict the outcomes of your actions.

So many rules dude.

Listen, I don't want randoms to join, I don't care if alot of people wont join only because there are alot of  RULES that are needed. Some of the rules arent a must, for e.g: "Switch teammates sometimes" If you choose not to do that, it doesnt result in anything, its just tips on how you would become better as a player. Im not here to gain randoms as Members. Im here for good players. Some players may not be good thats why I implemented the Potential Member role so that players who want to improve within the Desire community can do so. Basically, to put it straight, Im taking this seriously, I don't want a random who doesnt have the skill to simply just *join*. They can improve within the team as I said. This isn't any random clan you see out there. All of the members we have now, are experienced members, who know exactly what they are doing. I understand what you mean, but I don't care about quantity, I care about quality.
"This isn't any random clan you see out there." Wow. Never knew agar could actually be a qualified job. All of that sounded like a speech to become the President of the US lol. Just add "We'll make America great again", then it'll be finished.

Anyways, I guess good luck on your part. Just remember that agar is just a game and that there is something called 'outside' from the world of make-believe. Wink
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
oh my fucking shit, im trying to read this, if you stop posting the long ass op maybe i can

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
Good luck with the clan! Smile
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]

Information:

We DESIRE victory.

We are DESIRE.

Requirements:

P.S I have implemented a role called "Potential Member" If you still want to join but you don't think you are as good as

Can I join in your clan?I am good in tricksplit and popsplit
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Information:

We DESIRE victory.

We are DESIRE.

Requirements:

Can I join in your clan,I am pro in all tricks
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ