Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Questions & Answers | The section that teaches
@Cen ur signature lol ''get out of this forum before u make me facepalm''

@Yandere_Chan ur siganture is creepy
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • Squirrel
(06-01-2020, 08:03 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: @Cen ur signature lol ''get out of this forum before u make me facepalm''

@Yandere_Chan ur siganture is creepy

Ahhhhahahahhaha!!

You have a budding career as a Signature Critic!!

Now, what do ya say about mine?  Big Grin

But our posts are a bit off-topic. Let's see if we can fly under Queen Heather's radar though.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenHeather
(06-01-2020, 11:45 AM)Squirrel Wrote: But our posts are a bit off-topic. Let's see if we can fly under Queen Heather's radar though.

Oh my dear, sweet, fuzzy little rodent... When will you learn that I'm always lurking?  Tongue
To be honest, I think the off-topic posts and reviving old threads annoys other members more than it annoys moderators. I'm just happy to see so many friendly people active on the forums lately! And I hope that all these new members will make random and fun threads of their own!  Rolleyes A fun thread idea could be "Let me rate your signature!"
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Squirrel
@Squirrel lol
but fr ur signature is a song
^o^
(06-02-2020, 07:30 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: @Squirrel lol
but fr ur signature is a song

Yes... But not just any song. When I was young, it's the song that continually helped me fight depression when I was disobeying my #1 rule about depression.  (Rule #1: Never fight depression alone!)

Being young is hard in some ways, and some of the stuff you need to know, they never teach in any class.

So my sig is all about hoping anyone who is depressed reads it, and is motivated to listen to the song.

I am no big deal. But the young lives that pass through here every day, are part of the future of the world!

(06-01-2020, 02:00 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Oh my dear, sweet, fuzzy little rodent... When will you learn that I'm always lurking?  Tongue
To be honest, I think the off-topic posts and reviving old threads annoys other members more than it annoys moderators. I'm just happy to see so many friendly people active on the forums lately! And I hope that all these new members will make random and fun threads of their own!  Rolleyes A fun thread idea could be "Let me rate your signature!"

It was just a small test, and maybe a small attempt to make you smile. Did it work?!

Your brother has good taste, but I bet he claimed it because you announced to him that you were drawing one!

That's what I would have done. (lol)

So maybe next time you start one, tell me? (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • nachochesse
nice post @Sora.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
(08-31-2016, 10:57 PM)Sora Wrote: This section serves as a purpose to let people ask questions, and answer questions. Questions about what, you might ask?
About anything. And even if you don't have any questions yet, it'll be a valuable read to skim through questions & answers posted by others.

Popular topics
Technology
Science
Business
Movies
Psychology
Entertainment
Gaming
Marketing

Unanswered questions (Post a thread with this question?)
1) What are the best & newest products/inventions that most people haven't heard about?
(Products that solved a problem which we previously thought was not possible, perhaps?)
2) If you had to describe your childhood in one sentence, what would it be?
3) How should I invest $100 000?
4) What is something crazy that your neighbor has done?
5) What are the secrets of being likable?
2) My childhood was a dark and very isolating time of my life, i never had any friends and was well liked.