Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shimu Introduction
Smile 
Hello everyone, my name is Shimamura a k a Sniikz dog, im a 16 years old guy from Romania(GMT+3).I play agar since it released and i was in all the clans.I m very mature and imature person, i like football, handjob, and others.Love you guys and i hope to be best. Kys Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss 
[-] The following 3 users Like Shimamura :3's post:
  • artxxxx69, Robin , Sora
Ooh, hey there Shimamura! Your name is familiar. Anyways, I welcome you to the forums!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Welcome to the community Shimamura :3
[Image: Robin.png]
welcome man, if you still play agar party I have started a new party clan, perhaps such a pro tyt yolo god as yourself can come check it out and maybe play a game sometime? https://discord.gg/BNYU5NV
Thx guys, ly

(08-18-2017, 02:56 PM)artxxxx69 Wrote: welcome man, if you still play agar party I have started a new party clan, perhaps such a pro tyt yolo god as yourself can come check it out and maybe play a game sometime? https://discord.gg/BNYU5NV

Srry i just use teamspeak srry a lot

Heart 
Welcome to the forums!
Hope you enjoy your stay,
if you have any (kind of) question, I'll always be here to help you Wink

ps. can you clearify handjob? xD
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Welcome to the forum have fun hoping you will find many friends

For your arrival here is a personalized signature

[Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Shimamura :3
I like the same things as you, except for football and others.

Welcome!
(08-18-2017, 10:34 AM)Shimamura :3 Wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Shimamura a k a Sniikz dog, im a 16 years old guy from Romania(GMT+3).I play agar since it released and i was in all the clans.I m very mature and imature person, i like football, handjob, and others.Love you guys and i hope to be best. Kys Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Hi Shimamura, and welcome to the Forums!

Were you trying to confuse us, by saying that you're mature, and then saying immature instead? I know I was... (lol) But, at 16 I think it's pretty normal to not be completely mature yet. My personal theory says that us-guys can achieve it after we pass 30! (lol)

Here's hoping that you find a bunch of people to have fun with!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ShootTheMoon
(08-18-2017, 11:32 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: Welcome to the forum have fun hoping you will find many friends

For your arrival here is a personalized signature

Thx a lot dude
Thx to everybody

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shimamura :3's post:
  • EqAtOmBe