Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am lonely.
No one seems to be wanting to team with me, why?
klυTzZzzz...
I team with randoms all the time, i dont know why they dont with you.

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cen's post:
  • кℓυŦzƵz
I do solo most of the time, but perhaps you and I can. I'm not that well though. My name is always [Wrath] A P I X
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • кℓυŦzƵz
(08-30-2016, 11:45 PM)Relax Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 08:44 PM)Apix Wrote: I do solo most of the time, but perhaps you and I can. I'm not that well though. My name is always [Wrath] A P I X

Solo is bae  Heart
You bet @Relax <3 I've done so well soloing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Relax
(08-30-2016, 05:27 PM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote: No one seems to be wanting to team with me, why?

Why don't you try again, using a different name? Your name might give off the opinion that you're not much of an accurate shot, and make quite a few mistakes.

It's what I would try, anyhow.

Your name really shouldn't effect it, as you could just as easily be trying to mislead people, as tell the truth.

It's worth a try anyhow??

And welcome to the forums, no matter who ya are!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • кℓυŦzƵz
(08-30-2016, 06:18 PM)Relax Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 05:27 PM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote: No one seems to be wanting to team with me, why?

Maybe because you're 2 good 5 them

Haha.

(08-31-2016, 09:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Why don't you try again, using a different name? Your name might give off the opinion that you're not much of an accurate shot, and make quite a few mistakes.

Your name really shouldn't effect it, as you could just as easily be trying to mislead people, as tell the truth.

What do I change it into?
klυTzZzzz...
(09-05-2016, 05:59 PM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 06:18 PM)Relax Wrote:

Maybe because you're 2 good 5 them

Haha.

(08-31-2016, 09:19 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

What do I change it into?

I'm not sure...?

But surely, there is some other way you could identify with yourself, that's not so self-negative?

Give it a try -- almost anything would be good!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • кℓυŦzƵz
Things why:
1st: They think you are going to betray them.
2nd: They don't want to risk teaming with someone that they don't know of.
3rd: Your 2 op 4 them
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(09-06-2016, 03:07 PM)blood cr Wrote: Things why:
1st: They think you are going to betray them.
2nd: They don't want to risk teaming with someone that they don't know of.
3rd: Your 2 op 4 them

But these guys team with people they DON'T KNOW. These guys team randomly and they think that the others will not betray them. I'm getting paranoid that you guys are saying that in sarcasm, like, I'm NOOB, instead of saying I am pro. Because you said it like 2 op 4 them. Sarcasm, relax also said 5 them. Sarcasm? i'm not bad at agario
klυTzZzzz...
(09-09-2016, 10:41 AM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote: But these guys team with people they DON'T KNOW. These guys team randomly and they think that the others will not betray them. I'm getting paranoid that you guys are saying that in sarcasm, like, I'm NOOB, instead of saying I am pro. Because you said it like 2 op 4 them. Sarcasm, relax also said 5 them. Sarcasm? i'm not bad at agario

I still say... just change your name. Take it from someone who's been called that ('Klutz') -- it's negative stigma, just keeps following you around.

Even if it's a well-chosen name... still, change it!

And don't look back! Next time someone calls ya that, don't even turn around, just keep on walkin'. (Or, if in agar.io/AGF... eating! ~grin~)
Fight the Good Fight
(09-09-2016, 12:45 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 10:41 AM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote: But these guys team with people they DON'T KNOW. These guys team randomly and they think that the others will not betray them. I'm getting paranoid that you guys are saying that in sarcasm, like, I'm NOOB, instead of saying I am pro. Because you said it like 2 op 4 them. Sarcasm, relax also said 5 them. Sarcasm? i'm not bad at agario

I still say... just change your name. Take it from someone who's been called that ('Klutz') -- it's negative stigma, just keeps following you around.

And don't look back! Next time someone calls ya that, don't even turn around, just keep on walkin'. (Or, if in agar.io/AGF... eating! ~grin~)
haha, nice one, how about accuratus? doesn't it give a bit of accuracy and some positivity?
klυTzZzzz...
[-] The following 1 user Likes кℓυŦzƵz's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-10-2016, 08:04 AM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote:

haha, nice one, how about accuratus? doesn't it give a bit of accuracy and some positivity?

YES! Do it! Anything but your current one. ~grin~
Fight the Good Fight
(09-10-2016, 08:10 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 08:04 AM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote:

YES! Do it! Anything but your current one. ~grin~
No, nothing changed, I don't think anyone scrutinizes names at all. I've got a great idea,  Idea how about I play with YOU? We can play, solo or splitrunning.  Sleepy
klυTzZzzz...
(09-16-2016, 12:41 PM)кℓυŦzƵz Wrote: No, nothing changed, I don't think anyone scrutinizes names at all. I've got a great idea,  Idea how about I play with YOU? We can play, solo or splitrunning.  Sleepy

Okay, sure! But the times I'm around is quite varied, and I actually cruise the Forums more so than I play tha game anymore. I normally play the Public 'Teams' game. But I've been in AGF -- it's a bit crazy, but I can do that. Let me know what times you're usually around, and let's see?
Fight the Good Fight
listen just do this
use a pro skin ( nice looking expensive skin if you can afford it)
use a nice looking name like this for example ᗷᗩĐ
no matter if ur good or not Big Grin they will team up with u