Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did someone copy my cell?
I'm level 39 and have been playing for a couple of months now. In the past 2 days, I've noticed 2 players who copied my name and skin and are identical to me. Yesterday, I thought the player was trying to sabotage my team, so I ate them immediately. Today, I thought maybe the player was trying to team with me and attempted to team with him/her, but they just kept feeding all of themselves to me. What do you do when you see someone copying you? It definitely screws up teaming, as my teammates will end up accidentally teaming with my clone instead of me. Confused
Well, there is nothing you can do. People copy others names all the time. My advice would be to maybe give someone a hint that's it's you like a "secret" message. But other than that there's nothing you can do. :/
take it as a compliment! imitation is the most sincere form of flattery...if you weren't doing well, they wouldn't copy you now would they? haha
[Image: giphy.gif]
They can be trying to annoy you, which i dont think it is that in this situation because "I thought maybe the player was trying to team with me and attempted to team with him/her, but they just kept feeding all of themselves to me" . So, honestly, i think that they're trying to help you out rather than mess you up! But remember, you can always change your name Tongue

You heard the man.
This will be fixed as soon as the login system is published. Stay tuned! Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Cen
(08-30-2016, 06:32 AM)Voakie Wrote: This will be fixed as soon as the login system is published. Stay tuned! Smile

What if you want multiple names? Ex. "¢έภ", "Ms. ¢έภ", [Harambe]¢έภ"

You heard the man.
(08-30-2016, 08:12 AM)Cen Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 06:32 AM)Voakie Wrote: This will be fixed as soon as the login system is published. Stay tuned! Smile

Who knows.... *Looks into the distance*
[Image: Voakie.png]
(08-30-2016, 08:23 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 08:12 AM)Cen Wrote:

Who knows.... *Looks into the distance*

:c i guess we will see

You heard the man.