Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Pending) Weekly News!
So I think we can have daily news. Like forum news, private server news, world news, facts of the day, and more!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 3 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel , ✨101✨
Sounds nice, but I'm not sure how someone will be able to do that though. But good luck whoever wants to try it out Smile
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
(08-17-2016, 04:00 AM)REACTION Wrote: So I think we can have daily news. Like forum news, private server news, world news, facts of the day, and more!

This would be possible, but would require someone dedicated to it to contribute, and take care of it.

I would suggest starting "Weekly" which will seem like a lot less work to whomever takes it on.

It would certainly help people who've gone away for awhile (ie: on vacation) to 'catch up' to what's been happening here!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Perhaps a monthly news sorta thing on the main page, like updates for the game, competitions for forum awards, General announcements. That would be nice Smile
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Sora
THAT WOULD BE COOL. for example like a little box on the right on the home age. E:G weekly facts, Joke of the day, Player of the day etc

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • Reaction , Sora
This is similar to the original idea behind the announcements board... http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14

Just seems there's little to announce. The users here know news before I do.
-LKD70
[-] The following 1 user Likes LKD70 's post:
  • Squirrel
That's a neat idea actually, it would be very useful. I think a weekly one would be great! In my thoughts it would draw the community closer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Squirrel