Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sup
Tongue 
I know that this should've been the first thing I posted but it seemed like I had other things to do on here lol.

I'm kinda bad at introducing myself, as usual. I started playing agf last year but never actually made an account until now.

So... here's my version of an introduction:
Likes: puppies, industrial (genre of music), agf (of course), eating, and youtube.
Dislikes: life, living, pop music (though I don't mind it), school, and... yea.

Ask any questions if you'd like.

Now that the persona is established... 

Sup? Smile

---------------

(Btw FGFC820 is a band that inspires me a lot Smile )
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
[-] The following 4 users Like FGFC820's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sora, Squirrel , ℱIRE
Welcome to agf!!
I hope you are able to move 'life' into the likes section Smile
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome to the forums FGFC820!

I hope you're going to enjoy your stay as long as you're here with us. Wink
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • FGFC820, ✨101✨
howdy, and welcome to the forums!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(08-17-2016, 02:16 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: I know that this should've been the first thing I posted but it seemed like I had other things to do on here lol.

I'm kinda bad at introducing myself, as usual. I started playing agf last year but never actually made an account until now.

Likes: puppies, industrial (genre of music), agf (of course), eating, and youtube.

Sup? Smile

---------------

I've never heard of the band that inspires you. But I've lonmg felt that most of us grow attached to music that meanst something to us, when we were caught in the social game known as 'highschool'. So that would make sense. (And it occurs to me that I just trapped a snippet of wisdom from one of the songs that spoke to me as a young'un in my Sig.

You've already contributed a few messages with solid content, so... welcome aboard!!

I must say though, this business of you not liking life, nor living?? THAT has to change! Care to tell us what makes you feel that way? Or do I have to hound you a bunch first? ~grin~

The way I see it, you can't contribute jack, if you manage to get rid of that 'dislike', and I think that getting rid of the dislikes in ones' life, is generally a good goal.

(So see why I have to hound you here?)

I hope you have a good reason. :| (And be prepared to have it battered at. Wink )

But welcome again, and hope you have a blast out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • FGFC820
(08-17-2016, 07:19 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:16 AM)FGFC820 Wrote: I know that this should've been the first thing I posted but it seemed like I had other things to do on here lol.

Sup? Smile

---------------

I've never heard of the band that inspires you. But I've long felt that most of us grow attached to music that meanst something to us, when we were caught in the social game known as 'highschool'. So that would make sense. (And it occurs to me that I just trapped a snippet of wisdom from one of the songs that spoke to me as a young'un in my Sig.

You've already contributed a few messages with solid content, so... welcome aboard!!

I must say though, this business of you not liking life, nor living?? THAT has to change! Care to tell us what makes you feel that way? Or do I have to hound you a bunch first? ~grin~

The way I see it, you can't contribute jack, if you manage to get rid of that 'dislike', and I think that getting rid of the dislikes in ones' life, is generally a good goal.

(So see why I have to hound you here?)

I hope you have a good reason. :| (And be prepared to have it battered at. Wink )

But welcome again, and hope you have a blast out there!
So far in life I haven't met anyone who has heard of FGFC820. The most popular song on Youtube that they have only has 303,952 views. 
So.. not very popular.

And there are many reasons why I don't like life but I'd rather not discuss them in the public forums. If you would really want to know why I think my life is depressing and why I have depression, go ahead and send me a pm. 
I don't mind venting to people, it's just that I like a little privacy in my life.

Yes, I would like to get rid of my dislikes as much as everyone around me does, but at the same time generally everything in life is making me super stressed out at once. Then comes the depression and anxiety etc.

But thanks for the welcoming wishes. Smile

Update 11/27/2018: 
[-] The following 1 user Likes FGFC820's post:
  • Squirrel
Welcome to the forums FGFC820! Hope you have an awesome time. Have fun!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(08-18-2016, 04:50 AM)REACTION Wrote: Welcome to the forums FGFC820! Hope you have an awesome time. Have fun!

Thanks Smile

Update 11/27/2018: 
(08-17-2016, 11:04 PM)FGFC820 Wrote: So far in life I haven't met anyone who has heard of FGFC820. The most popular song on Youtube that they have only has 303,952 views. 
So.. not very popular.

~snipped~

Yes, I would like to get rid of my dislikes as much as everyone around me does, but at the same time generally everything in life is making me super stressed out at once. Then comes the depression and anxiety etc.

The first part doesn't surprise me at all. YouTube, being owned by the all-potent Google, you figure knows whats worth watching and what isn't. But my fave music mixes right now...

(Yeah. They're trance... which I use to keep me awake at night, while at work, and watching thousands of computers just do their thing, and wondering, "Uhnn, what should I do next?" Lol... I'm glad they're not pop, but I once listened to those too.

I find it amusing that I listen to trance, drawn by it's energy, and in recent analysis of their lyrics.... so far a bunch of them are depressing as hell!)

...had 17000 & change views.

We can do better!

Because we humans are each unique, and we all can contribute to life, entertainment, livelihood, and whatnot -- and we don't need a million views to validate that!

The I.T. guy in me, wants to build a better YouTube -- one where you can actually find good stuff, not just 'popular stuff', based on ratings of people that you 'connect' with, and know their likes and dislikes.

Sort of a "non-evil FaceBook for videos". Anyone in?  WHAT?! No, no, no-no-no, I don't wanna do all the work! You guys do that, and we'll all IPO together, and send Google to it's "has been" status!

Oh. And no evilness tolerated. Pure good, open-source, non-profit, Internet goodness.

(Anyone what to challenge me to do it? lol... I love takin' on the big boys, and saying "We can do better..."

Oh. Err... Does anyone have 40' shipping containers that act as self-contained server farms with built-in redundant power, A/C and whatnot, and where 'Solid state' is king???

Because we're going to need a few hundred of 'em.....)

~ahem~

Uhnn, I got a bit carried away. (shocker!)

And I'm glad to hear you're interested in getting rid of your dislikes. Big Grin Sorry that I went a bit militant ion ya! I wasn't trying to ask you to drop all your secrets and so on, and publish a 'tell all' book! But I'd like to see the day you add a post to this very thread, where you renounce some of your old feelings. Big Grin

You can call me an optimist, if you want. I myself call myself a pessimistic-optimist. (Pessimistic at life in general, thanks to many of the foo's we share space with... and yet optimistic, because they're not ALL foo's, and some of the ones who are, can be shown into the light. Big Grin)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • FGFC820
Welcome! Don't you worry this isn't your first topic. My very first topic and post was called "You children don't know how to team"... hmm... I was in a rather bad mood - I just had a bad experience with being part of a team of three.

And @Squirrel I saw you talking about improving YouTube... my YouTube account has been created on March 20th, 2010 and I'll never ever let go of it. Big Grin It still got this amazing old kind of username. Not my real name... or someone else's their name. Just the one I had in mind back in the day when I was 11.

I miss those kind of usernames and I miss the old YouTube user pages <3 Remove Google + !!!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • FGFC820, Squirrel
(08-23-2016, 01:28 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: Welcome! Don't you worry this isn't your first topic. My very first topic and post was called "You children don't know how to team"... hmm... I was in a rather bad mood - I just had a bad experience with being part of a team of three.

And @Squirrel I saw you talking about improving YouTube... my YouTube account has been created on March 20th, 2010 and I'll never ever let go of it. Big Grin It still got this amazing old kind of username. Not my real name... or someone else's their name. Just the one I had in mind back in the day when I was 11.

I miss those kind of usernames and I miss the old YouTube user pages <3 Remove Google + !!!!!!

Hah, I know whereof you speak!

I have the exact same username at both yahoo and gmail for my 'fun'/personal accounts, and I have my real.name@gmail for any business stuff I need to do. ~puffs out chest, showing his age again~ No numbers, no extra letters, easy-to-remember names that friends could rattle off in a heartbeat.

We'll have to wait and see what happens to Yahoo, after their sale to Verizon. The year before, Verizon bought up the remains of AOL (The WHY of which COMPLETELY escapes me!) So now it looks like anyone still using Yahoo Messenger is being migrated to something that's probably closer to AOL Messenger, possibly renamed.

That's one software/support team they won't need anymore!

I have no idea, but I gather most people stopped using Yahoo Messenger, when they got serious on Skype.

The I.T.-verse keeps changing... I heard Yahoo wants to get rid of it's mail services, but considering they are handling other ISP's mail burdens under Yahoo services, I'm skeptical that that'll happen.
Fight the Good Fight