Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEW: AGF Level Skins
(08-17-2016, 01:30 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: hahaha nice...for some reason the dumb ways to die song keeps running through my head when I look at these

Indeed it does, It was also happening to me.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • run SPOT run
looks pretty cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sinister 's post:
  • ✨101✨
I'd like to see LSP as a lvl
[Image: LSP.png]
She's my spirit animal... Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Sora, ✨101✨
(08-23-2016, 06:13 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: I'd like to see LSP as a lvl
[Image: LSP.png]
[Image: c8ebc9B.png]
oooh I used to watch adventure time when I was younger lol

maybe @Sora can add it in game as: [LSP]
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
I actually stated that idea. heheheehhe
so shut he fuk up Cool
Who is me? Me is Ram

(09-07-2016, 11:20 PM)Polaris Wrote: I actually stated that idea. heheheehhe
so shut he fuk up Cool

ummm wut?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • run SPOT run
Hey good job on the skins. You have been  busy.  I like the Spy skin. Its like Camo . You could lay there motionless and get 

bigger and bigger.  lol    No one would notice you till it was too late  Big Grin
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(08-17-2016, 07:25 AM)Mikasa Wrote: I love that idea and the skins of course!

I'm kinda jealous that such cool skins don't exist in Gota.io. Big Grin

haha you could always steal them.....shhh I wont tell....
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Mikasa
(08-17-2016, 12:53 AM)Relax Wrote: Can peeps that have played forevs like me get an automatic level hundy?
thatd be pretty unfair to the newer ones. so Id say no
ummm...yeah...new guys should always start where og's do....or not?

jk...I honestly wouldnt care cuz I know I'd climb quick
(10-02-2016, 02:41 AM)Relax Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 09:05 PM)TheKingBee Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 12:53 AM)Relax Wrote: Can peeps that have played forevs like me get an automatic level hundy?

That argument makes no sense since skins are gotten from levels and levels=XP= experience= older players Tongue

itd be unfair if older people got an instant head start. i think you should work for it not get it instantly
@TheKingBee tbh I'd personally expect a head start. If you wanted to 1vs1 here to find out why I'd be happy to show you (I'm sure any of the OG's would). It's not like there are a hundred players who would demand an extra point or two, there are a small amount of dedicated players who (in my opinion) deserve an extra bump. I personally hope we get a ton of new skins implemented with the updates, so we will have many more options. I'd personally be happy to coordinate with Sora to make a new "skin page", with all of the new skins. But as far as the lvl skins go, why not bump the players who have been tested and have high rep here considering that it's here we're talking about.
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Relax
(10-05-2016, 01:40 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: @TheKingBee tbh I'd personally expect a head start. If you wanted to 1vs1 here to find out why I'd be happy to show you (I'm sure any of the OG's would). It's not like there are a hundred players who would demand an extra point or two, there are a small amount of dedicated players who (in my opinion) deserve an extra bump. I personally hope we get a ton of new skins implemented with the updates, so we will have many more options. I'd personally be happy to coordinate with Sora to make a new "skin page", with all of the new skins. But as far as the lvl skins go, why not bump the players who have been tested and have high rep here considering that it's here we're talking about.

ok so you're good, does that make you special than other players like me and instantly get a headstart? NO. youre not special. IM not special. plus, if you are good than work for the skins! legit.

(10-02-2016, 02:41 AM)Relax Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 09:05 PM)TheKingBee Wrote:

That argument makes no sense since skins are gotten from levels and levels=XP= experience= older players Tongue
BTW, how would the system KNOW all your experience, it wouldnt. u wouldve needed to log all your exp that the system records and bang u get a skin. the levels wouldnt go like 'OH LOOK ITS RELAX BOOM HERES YOUR LEVEL 59430649 SKIN!"
i need anonymous, gentleman rex, officer jones, AND BASICALLY ALL OF THEM

i change my mind on not having level skins, they're awesome man!

make me max level or i find you (jk)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • ✨101✨
@Sora I can't wait bouss Smile

p.s. let me know when the updates are almost ready i'll send you all the skins in the correct formats, etc.