Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: is it time to get rid of secret rooms?
Yes: unless there's a fix
No: cheating isn't a big enough problem
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
get rid of the secret rooms! (poll)
(02-05-2017, 07:37 PM)Conquest Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 02:52 PM)✨101✨ Wrote:
(02-05-2017, 01:21 PM)Conquest Wrote: the problem with getting rid of the rooms is..

no one will ever get 100k again. i mean.. you could get rid of all of the scores of NOW.. but that would leave a bitter taste in many mouths.

however viruses in the portal NEEDS to be fixed.

I got 90k solo (no rooms or q either) 2 days ago, I jest needed 10k moar ;-;

Yeah but.. How much of that was camped by other people? I'm not saying you camped, I'm just saying Person A camped and then was taken out by team A,
Person B camped and took out team A
That's atleast 40k without capping.

lol I forgot I have gotten 99k (I tell people 100k cuz it sounds better xd), 96k, and 93k solo before too. So technically once I was 1k away from 100k

LOL camped by other people?
Are you implying my solo was illegitimate lmao. Camping doesn't get you a lot of mass(max like 12k-16k), farming does, I don't have q thus can't farm, also I didn't use the rooms to get mass that wastes a ton of time, why waste 20 minutes to get 12k when you can get 50k-70k in less than 10 minutes.

No one 'camped', it was just me,no rooms, it's not that hard to get 90k+ you just have to have all the right variables in place:

-no good players playing while you play
-no annoying random teams
-no random campers
-lots of random noobs
-no lag, or very low lag (I get this at night time, I made the score at night.)

Regarding the rooms and the lb scores

Tbh I think the rooms should stay, it's a part of agf. I think the rooms should have a timeout (5 minutes for both, you then spawn out)

Also the 2nd room shouldn't spit out heaps of mass for farming, as fun as that is lol.

I also don't mind the lb scores being deleted, I can get scores whenever I want.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: get rid of the secret rooms! (poll) - ✨101✨ - 02-05-2017, 10:29 PM