Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: is it time to get rid of secret rooms?
Yes: unless there's a fix
No: cheating isn't a big enough problem
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
get rid of the secret rooms! (poll)
I see what @Relax is saying about how this is all talk and no "action" (as if to say), but didn't @run SPOT run say something about that this thread was useless and didn't need further replying to? (Correct me if I am wrong).

Anyways, since everyone is talking about it I shall join in. First off, the virus thing needs to be fixed with it. It is quite annoying when someone gets one virus in there and with that one, simple, stupid virus ruins the game for everyone since it cancels the spawn of viruses in the main lobby as many of you know. I see this very annoying and unfair to the new players (like myself) and also the professionals as there is no possible way you can win since they have their buffs and such.

Secondly, as others have stated, I think with the buffs there should be a limit of three or something. The reason being is that I see players come in camp their asses off forever, gather up the buffs, then come in and destroy the lobby with what seems like a hundred power-ups. So, having a limit would be nice because now they are not so over powered and it will be more of a challenge and keep the game challenging and to me personally more fun to play.

So I vote that we keep the rooms! Big Grin But make them less over powered.
 -Polearm [Image: Pc7GVNA.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: get rid of the secret rooms! (poll) - Polearm - 02-05-2017, 08:23 PM