Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: is it time to get rid of secret rooms?
Yes: unless there's a fix
No: cheating isn't a big enough problem
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
get rid of the secret rooms! (poll)
(08-02-2016, 02:24 AM)REACTION Wrote: This is a horrible idea. I found the rooms and it's pretty awesome. Leave it how it is.

to be clear, it's not actually the rooms that bother me, it's the loophole hacks that do. If you haven't experienced them, you wouldn't understand. the use of these "hacks" has become more frequent lately, and only will become more so as more people understand how it's done. if/when the stuck virus issue gets solved, I'll be happy. as far as multiple browser window use, that doesn't bother me nearly as much...it's cheap and weak, but if that's what you feel you gotta do, then whatever, cuz it actually seals off the secret rooms anyway! hahaha...anyway, as a regular player, I'm just interested in continued interest and playabillity on the AGF server. I know the title of the poll is drastic, but in the spirit of fair and fun gameplay, something needs to be done before this turns into an epidemic (sounds like SORA's on it though). btw...dont think I've met you Reaction, thanx for commenting on the poll!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • GαlαxyWσlf

Messages In This Thread
RE: get rid of the secret rooms! (poll) - run SPOT run - 08-02-2016, 04:09 AM