Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely mad crackhole solo player.
Tongue 
So, hi, hello, yo, howdy!

Been playing agar.io for a while now and still quite new, but really getting into it, really enjoying it and actually am able to snatch top 10 leader-board spot for several short moments (on 60-80 player playthrough on default agar.io server), but one thing I incredibly despise in the game is players teaming like sissies even in a group of 4, like today, which is just incredibly OP. I don't wanna follow their teaming up habit because I wanna show them crackers who's superior!  Angry Angry HazRSavage DansGame

See you in the game.

P.S Did not know, that this forum uses a different agario version, though (from the looks of things). It's good, though!
                                             Signature made by EqAtOmBe
[Image: Thragord_Sig.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Thragord's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
(07-29-2017, 06:33 PM)Thragord Wrote: So, hi, hello, yo, howdy!

Been playing agar.io for a while now and still quite new, but really getting into it, really enjoying it and actually am able to snatch top 10 leader-board spot for several short moments (on 60-80 player playthrough on default agar.io server), but one thing I incredibly despise in the game is players teaming like sissies even in a group of 4, like today, which is just incredibly OP. I don't wanna follow their teaming up habit because I wanna show them crackers who's superior!  Angry Angry HazRSavage DansGame

See you in the game.

P.S Did not know, that this forum uses a different agario version, though (from the looks of things). It's good, though!

"We" ( = @Sora ) have our own servers, but there are a lot of people that still play regular agar Wink
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Thragord
Hi. Yes, like 2 teamers wasn't enough, they group in larger swarms nowadays, which makes the game even less friendly to newcomers. Good news is some really nasty and skilled slowteamers are long gone and quit.

Pity, you started to play the game to late to fully enjoy it like during its prime time. I remember Agario from its first months and it was extremely addicting, competetive and completely team free. Something amazing, soloists heaven where skill mattered the most. Ancient history.

Anyway, good luck at smashing them teamers into pieces and eating later on.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 3 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Squirrel , Thragord
welcome aboard Smile 

Here many solo player of course there are people who also team up

But I hope you will like it here

For your arrival here is a signature that I made for you

have fun Cool

[Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Lucyfer, Squirrel , Thragord
(07-29-2017, 08:06 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: welcome aboard Smile 

have fun Cool

Oh damn, thanks! That siggy is pretty sick, I'll use it Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thragord's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(07-29-2017, 09:00 PM)Thragord Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 08:06 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: welcome aboard Smile 

have fun Cool

Oh damn, thanks! That siggy is pretty sick, I'll use it Smile

You're welcome  Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  

See you in the game.

Hi Thragord, and welcome aboard!

I'm guessing from the way you said that, that you play the mobile game?

Yes, agma.io is a bit different, but just as fun... And there, at least we get to taunt the teamers for their incredible skill as we are croaking in the chat! (lol)

Here's hoping that you have a bunch of fun with us, and congrats on already discovering one of the other benefits -- getting those pet peeves off your chest!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Lucyfer, Thragord
@Thragord, this is where i remembered you from :O (big suckings)
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Thragord
(07-30-2017, 06:37 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I'm guessing from the way you said that, that you play the mobile game?

Nope.
(07-29-2017, 07:31 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Hi. Yes, like 2 teamers wasn't enough, they group in larger swarms nowadays, which makes the game even less friendly to newcomers. Good news is some really nasty and skilled slowteamers are long gone and quit.

Pity, you started to play the game to late to fully enjoy it like during its prime time. I remember Agario from its first months and it was extremely addicting, competetive and completely team free. Something amazing, soloists heaven where skill mattered the most. Ancient history.

Anyway, good luck at smashing them teamers into pieces and eating later on.
I wish I had started playing back then. When I started they were teaming, and when someone threw me some mass, I thought they were just being nice, lol  Blush .

See you in the game.

Hi and welcome! I'm fairly new to the forums too, and only really got into the game about 2months ago, though started playing off and on awhile ago now. Enjoy the forums  Smile
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
[-] The following 3 users Like Kipper's post:
  • Lucyfer, Squirrel , Thragord
Well...

A great welcome from me to agf community.

Hope to see you in game bud.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Thragord
Play anti team agario?? lol
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
Welcome to the community!

[Image: Shimamura_Sig.png]
                                                  Thanks very much, @EqAtOmBe
                                                   for skin and signature, kiss