Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flag skins ;
FLAG SKIN ' ALLOW YOU TO ADD A FLAG AT YOUR NAME IN THE CHAT BOX ( i think this server using a chat ) 
USING YOUR CELL FLAG AS A SKIN ON YOUR NAME ( if you dont understand this is looks like a glow color but the glow is a flag eg : you add on your name the Uk ( united kingdom ) flag it shows in the chatbox the uk flag )

eg : your skin have a UK flag on it . 

so your name in the chat box will become the style of the UK flag. 

something very small about it maybe based here : http://image.prntscr.com/image/3c5cfcbfc...4de262.png 

you can rotate your flag on your name by writing on your name 
eg : your name is Fred{flag-uk-r60} 
r= rotation the flag on you'r name 60 degrees upside down . 
other eg : Fred{flag-uk-m120)

m120 = moving the flag right and down 120 seconds and you can changed it what time you like ( max is 1k sec ) 

will be easy if you see my screenshots that i ill post soon 

i still work on it and will become completed 100 % soon in the next friday ( i take too long time to added because i don't learn Js yet . 

i will work hard to do that in short time and will post the images here in the same suggestion 

MORE INFO SOON WHEN I COMPLETE THE WORK ON JS  chat flag 

what did you say about the suggestion ??? 

NOTE : ik that this is a skin suggestion but what i say is about skins and flag of country
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brownfox2's post:
  • Voakie
I just worry about anything that might induce further lag response in the game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
wow dude this is awesome, you got the uk flag perfect

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
This is not a added thing on a game (AGF) . this is a suggestion from me and my friend ( that not on forum yet ) me and my friend are work on JS to edit the chat setting and make it free for using this suggestion
This let you do a flag on the chat name only you can use two letters to work

MORE INFO ( WITHOUT PICTURES ) :
Eg : you want to adding a flag of USA UK IRELAND etc .. )  , you just click on your nick and Write your nick : Nick{flag-uk}
will appear the uk but not moving on your name
flags with two letters are based here  http://www.worldatlas.com/aatlas/ctycodes.htm

The second part of the suggestion (moving & upside down )

use -r90 , r60 , r180 , r360 = codes that may be used to rotaed your flag on your name upside down
             Brownfox2{flag-uk-r180} = flag with rotation upside down of your name 180 measuring degrees .

use -m180s , m500s , m1000s = codes that maybe used to moving your flag on the name 180 seconds ( change as your time you want the flag to move the max is 1k seconds )
           Brownfox2(flag-uk-m180s} = flag uk moving on your name 180 seconds

Change the time of the flags wave by writing cmd /t 500s in the chat game
Pictures are at cryptic way Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brownfox2's post:
  • Breakfast