Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Trick - Mini Split
How do you do this trick:
So there has to be a person in a virus, like about 90 mass.
You have be 2 times bigger than the person. 
It's better if you are about 2 and a half times bigger.
So, quickly split two times toward the virus.
The player will pop and you will eat him all.

Other tricks soon.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

And how about the three cells of you which are left? Those are pretty small and will be stolen easily. Then you might end up with even less.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel
(08-05-2016, 01:54 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: And how about the three cells of you which are left? Those are pretty small and will be stolen easily. Then you might end up with even less.

It could still be fun, and thats all that matters, in the end.

When I hear the word 'pop', I think of a teammate feeding me to eat some huge guy, while too close to some obstacles.... and when I finally eat the guy... ->| Pop! |<- Into 16 pieces I go, and I'll eat a few obstacles, then donate the rest back to some teammate... and go back to snack size mode. :|

I am definitely an odd one. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Reaction
(08-05-2016, 02:11 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 01:54 AM)Yugopolis Wrote: And how about the three cells of you which are left? Those are pretty small and will be stolen easily. Then you might end up with even less.

It could still be fun, and thats all that matters, in the end.

When I hear the word 'pop', I think of a teammate feeding me to eat some huge guy, while too close to some obstacles.... and when I finally eat the guy... ->| Pop! |<- Into 16 pieces I go, and I'll eat a few obstacles, then donate the rest back to some teammate... and go back to snack size mode. :|

I am definitely an odd one. :|

Yeah! When going well, keep on eating new ones and the bigger your back up gets he makes you bigger too. Then at the third player you eat you smack into a virus and there are those four enemies eating all your little parts. With a little bit of bad luck your team mate wouldn't even dare to help you out by then anymore, as so many others are around. Confused