Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's AGMA Use the E's
(07-26-2017, 04:52 PM)Final Wrote: I'm just going to say this thread made me vomit.

C'mon! You're going to leave us hanging, and not tell us how ya feel?!

Be a mannnn, share! Wink

Or do you have your shotgun trained on someone?? (lol) In that case, I guess we call in Sugar-Cube to talk you down! Big Grin

(Or have Heather try to twist your arm, lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenHeather, Sora
I would've told you how I felt, but I don't feel like writing a book.

(07-27-2017, 08:44 PM)Final Wrote: I would've told you how I felt, but I don't feel like writing a book.

Ok. There is nothing wrong with teaming.  So peeps should drop all the macho ,,,true grit soloing do or die thing. And don't vomit when you hear about teams. Give credit where it is due. There are some awesome teamers. I wonder how they would do against each other and not soloists. Is no one else curious?? just a bit??  @Sora should loose that  other pop and split game on the NA server  and  make an AGMA server there just for teamsBig Grin  I would play it  to. And there could be different power ups designed for teamers.  A reply ......  anyone ? ...
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(07-27-2017, 04:49 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 04:52 PM)Final Wrote: I'm just going to say this thread made me vomit.

C'mon! You're going to leave us hanging, and not tell us how ya feel?!

Be a mannnn, share! Wink

Or do you have your shotgun trained on someone?? (lol) In that case, I guess we call in Sugar-Cube to talk you down! Big Grin

(Or have Heather try to twist your arm, lol)

Pfft Final is too damn stubborn. It's hard to get him to talk unless it's in a voice chat because he apparently hates typing too much at a time x) 
It's always difficult to tell exactly how he feels about things because all he says is whether he likes or dislikes it, but not why.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Squirrel
TM, I wasn't even going to talk about teams. I could careless if someone teams.

(07-27-2017, 09:26 PM)Final Wrote: TM, I wasn't even going to talk about teams. I could careless if someone teams.

ok, but as usual then... I am confused. Kids now a days meh
(07-27-2017, 09:06 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: Ok. There is nothing wrong with teaming.  So peeps should drop all the macho ,,,true grit soloing do or die thing. And don't vomit when you hear about teams. Give credit where it is due. There are some awesome teamers. I wonder how they would do against each other and not soloists. Is no one else curious?? just a bit??  @Sora should loose that  other pop and split game on the NA server  and  make an AGMA server there just for teamsBig Grin  I would play it  to. And there could be different power ups designed for teamers.  A reply ......  anyone ? ...

I thought of what I think could be a way to diminish teams -- if someone wanted to implement it.

Since you're constantly splitting into many balls, and then being eaten, only to split and be eaten again... if the mass of the balls decayed the slightest bit every time they split, then you could play with it until the teams were more muted in dominance.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(07-28-2017, 08:12 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 09:06 PM)™ Chronic Wrote: Ok. There is nothing wrong with teaming.  So peeps should drop all the macho ,,,true grit soloing do or die thing. And don't vomit when you hear about teams. Give credit where it is due. There are some awesome teamers. I wonder how they would do against each other and not soloists. Is no one else curious?? just a bit??  @Sora should loose that  other pop and split game on the NA server  and  make an AGMA server there just for teamsBig Grin  I would play it  to. And there could be different power ups designed for teamers.  A reply ......  anyone ? ...

I thought of what I think could be a way to diminish teams -- if someone wanted to implement it.

Since you're constantly splitting into many balls, and then being eaten, only to split and be eaten again... if the mass of the balls decayed the slightest bit every time they split, then you could play with it until the teams were more muted in dominance.
what if you are not teaming and you split :/

what if we share the games. 7 days in a week. Why cant 2 of the days be designated for teamers? You can still solo but the teamers can team with out being verbally abused ?  Good idea? or not a good idea?  be fair
(07-26-2017, 01:11 PM)Sora Wrote: You're right. It is supposed to be used as a part of the game, but of course, it's not supposed to be abused. If too many recombine powerups are being used or spammed, then increasing the price, or reducing the amount of recombines a player can hold is an option to reduce that. Otherwise: It is planned for more powerups to be added to the game. Some of them will let you counter recombine powerups. So basically, powerups to fight/defend yourself against other powerups. Can you guess what kind of powerups these will be, and how they will function?

I agree with increasing the price and lowering the amounts that you can store. I know someone who has more than 30 speed power ups stored. 

I am excited to see what you come up with to counter the recombine. The more creative the better. 

If I hadn't said it before, I really appreciate that you listen to comments and try to accommodate what people ask. I think that's great! I really enjoyed all of the other features so far.  

@"TM Chronic" I think what @Squirrel meant is swapping mass  not just splitting. It would be nice if there is a server dedicated to teamers and one for solo players. Then if there is a detection of teamers in the solo game, it could be determine if someone keeps swapping mass to the same player 2x or 3x in a row. They will get flagged or their cells will freeze up lol. 
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 3 users Like Sugar's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(07-28-2017, 10:16 AM)™ Chronic Wrote: what if you are not teaming and you split :/

what if we share the games. 7 days in a week. Why cant 2 of the days be designated for teamers? You can still solo but the teamers can team with out being verbally abused ?  Good idea? or not a good idea?  be fair

The change would have to apply to everyone. Where some people will split a bunch so that they can run away -- that would also make them a bit smaller. But teamers do that constantly. It would affect them more.

I don't think "sharing" would work. People want to play what they want to play, when they want to play it.

You would either have to have simple changes, as what I suggested... or more complicated changes and provide different modes of play.

At this point, the simpler the better.
Fight the Good Fight
(07-28-2017, 02:20 PM)Sugar Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 01:11 PM)Sora Wrote: You're right. It is supposed to be used as a part of the game, but of course, it's not supposed to be abused. If too many recombine powerups are being used or spammed, then increasing the price, or reducing the amount of recombines a player can hold is an option to reduce that. Otherwise: It is planned for more powerups to be added to the game. Some of them will let you counter recombine powerups. So basically, powerups to fight/defend yourself against other powerups. Can you guess what kind of powerups these will be, and how they will function?

I agree with increasing the price and lowering the amounts that you can store. I know someone who has more than 30 speed power ups stored. 

I am excited to see what you come up with to counter the recombine. The more creative the better. 

If I hadn't said it before, I really appreciate that you listen to comments and try to accommodate what people ask. I think that's great! I really enjoyed all of the other features so far.  

@"TM Chronic" I think what @Squirrel meant is swapping mass  not just splitting. It would be nice if there is a server dedicated to teamers and one for solo players. Then if there is a detection of teamers in the solo game, it could be determine if someone keeps swapping mass to the same player 2x or 3x in a row. They will get flagged or their cells will freeze up lol. 

Wouldn't that be hard to do. : \  Because during a game we may not team but we do eat pieces of each other a number of times back and forth. Its not always a complete kill and a new spawn. How would the game know the difference ?? and YA! I like the Agma teaming server idea too. Maybe if every one buys a GOLD membership  Sora can make enough to do that   So buy Gold people . And Soloists, that would help you guys get rid of the teamers .In a perfect world the game would know that  2 players have been in _  "much to close proximity of each other for an un natural amount of time and so kill one of the players "  _   Would teamers still team if there was no advantage???
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel
I don't like powerup because I see it not as fair play, but I also see it as challenge Tongue I like when someone merge together and I still eat them! Haha but yeah it something that I won't use myself but for other I guess go ahead.
[Image: narej.png]
(07-29-2017, 01:22 AM)Narej Wrote: I don't like powerup because I see it not as fair play, but I also see it as challenge Tongue I like when someone merge together and I still eat them! Haha but yeah it something that I won't use myself but for other I guess go ahead.

But then there's also something about teaming that seems unfair, no? (I only use powerups against teamz or people that use powerups as well)
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 1 user Likes deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(07-29-2017, 02:40 PM)Agrendallan Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 01:22 AM)Narej Wrote: I don't like powerup because I see it not as fair play, but I also see it as challenge Tongue I like when someone merge together and I still eat them! Haha but yeah it something that I won't use myself but for other I guess go ahead.

But then there's also something about teaming that seems unfair, no? (I only use powerups against teamz or people that use powerups as well)

LoL ...i use power up when I'm raging mostly, Big Grin and sometimes i use the fun ones against people who i know will appreciate the humour.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan