Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back At It Again
Tongue 
Another one from me. I'm gonna start doing a lot of these when I can I guess. Be expecting some random or just to see how people are type things because that's mostly what I do. So if anyone see's this I'm wondering how your day is going. Kek in the kek of the kekity kek. [Image: tongue.png]
[Image: Nick_Sarah_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nivkerino's post:
  • Robin
(07-23-2017, 07:09 PM)Nivkerino Wrote: Another one from me. I'm gonna start doing a lot of these when I can I guess. Be expecting some random or just to see how people are type things because that's mostly what I do. So if anyone see's this I'm wondering how your day is going. Kek in the kek of the kekity kek. [Image: tongue.png]

hi @Nivkerino . It has been a good day.  I went kayaking and the weather was awesome. we will go again another day. Then I got to play agma with  Scrub.  That was cool. It's been a while i think. Thanks for asking. How was your day?  Cool
Bullies have personal issues.
(07-23-2017, 10:16 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 07:09 PM)Nivkerino Wrote: Another one from me. I'm gonna start doing a lot of these when I can I guess. Be expecting some random or just to see how people are type things because that's mostly what I do. So if anyone see's this I'm wondering how your day is going. Kek in the kek of the kekity kek. [Image: tongue.png]

hi @Nivkerino . It has been a good day.  I went kayaking and the weather was awesome. we will go again another day. Then I got to play agma with  Scrub.  That was cool. It's been a while i think. Thanks for asking. How was your day?  Cool
Its been gooooood
[Image: Nick_Sarah_Sig.png]

Hey, thanks for asking!!

My day was going great! But then I was talking to this guy who told me he uses the names of guys and girls, and now I just dunno what to make of him!

Wait... How do I know it's a him?!

Dodgy

Ohhhh, the problems of the on-line world!!

(Hey @Sora! We should really have a ':joy:-like' emoji here, no? Do you have any minions you can task that to? hehehe)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I guess fair enough lol
[Image: Robin.png]