Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io Activism
Lightbulb 
Hi everyone!

I remembered watching videos from Sirius and Jumbo where they met fans in real life. Real life videos of Agar.io fans is interesting and fun to watch. Their videos inspired me to create the project explained below.

The project:

I'm making a video where random Agar.io fans say something along the lines of "Miniclip, Fix Agar.io!", "We love Agar.io!" or "Make Agar.io great again!" in real life. If you'd like to be part of this video, please record yourselves, upload the raw file (unedited) on YouTube and send the link to me. I've already got a few clips of random street Agar.io fans, but I need more.

Think of it as an e-protest against Miniclip's neglect towards the game. I can give you credit (YouTube link or name) on the video description to show my appreciation for your efforts. If you talk regularly with a popular YouTuber, please tell them to take part (record themselves).

Recommended guidelines for participants: 

- Your expressions can be neutral but I recommend being playful, funny, serious or angry
- Record outside
- Don't shake the camera 
- Ask someone to record you (no selfies please)
- Record horizontally
- Up to 10 seconds long (shorter is better)

You can send the link as a private message on here or send an e-mail to: [email protected] (mail.com, not gmail).

Thank you!
Agar.io Enlist Date: 2015
Level: 100
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/wunzer0
[-] The following 2 users Like Wunzero's post:
  • Sora, ™ Chronic
(07-23-2017, 02:08 AM)Wunzero Wrote: Hi everyone!

I remembered watching videos from Sirius and Jumbo where they met fans in real life. Real life videos of Agar.io fans is interesting and fun to watch. Their videos inspired me to create the project explained below.

The project:

I'm making a video where random Agar.io fans say something along the lines of "Miniclip, Fix Agar.io!", "We love Agar.io!" or "Make Agar.io great again!" in real life. If you'd like to be part of this video, please record yourselves, upload the raw file (unedited) on YouTube and send the link to me. I've already got a few clips of random street Agar.io fans, but I need more.

Think of it as an e-protest against Miniclip's neglect towards the game. I can give you credit (YouTube link or name) on the video description to show my appreciation for your efforts. If you talk regularly with a popular YouTuber, please tell them to take part (record themselves).

Recommended guidelines for participants: 

- Your expressions can be neutral but I recommend being playful, funny, serious or angry
- Record outside
- Don't shake the camera 
- Ask someone to record you (no selfies please)
- Record horizontally
- Up to 10 seconds long (shorter is better)

You can send the link as a private message on here or send an e-mail to: [email protected] (mail.com, not gmail).

Thank you!

This sounds like an amusing little project! I wish I could contribute, but alas, I do not have a smart phone that can take videos. (lol) If you do another ione next year, I'll have had my arm twisted into getting one by then. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Wunzero