Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Disconnects Whenever it Wants
What the flip? 

What is wrong with the game?

I’m hearing from other sources that many people are having the same problems as you. The browser game sounds like a mess. I just hope it doesn’t spread to mobile.

Miniclip must be on summer break or something.
(07-22-2017, 02:44 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I’m hearing from other sources that many people are having the same problems as you. The browser game sounds like a mess. I just hope it doesn’t spread to mobile.

I have been playing agma.io instead... lol.

I'm already lvl 47!

The only thing that I don't like, is how it tracks exactly how long I've been playing.

Next, I need to figure out how not to let my boss find out that more than half of that was while I was at work! :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(07-22-2017, 10:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 02:44 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I’m hearing from other sources that many people are having the same problems as you. The browser game sounds like a mess. I just hope it doesn’t spread to mobile.

I have been playing agma.io instead... lol.

I'm already lvl 47!

The only thing that I don't like, is how it tracks exactly how long I've been playing.

Next, I need to figure out how not to let my boss find out that more than half of that was while I was at work! :|

ROFL!!!

Thanks

(07-21-2017, 08:54 PM)KimberlyRolling Wrote: What the flip? 

What is wrong with the game?

Yeah bro that is BS. Having the same issue here, and not just that but while logged into my account my beginning mass is not what it should be. Starts me off like a noob only with my skin. WTF?
ℍℕℕ