Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
agma and forum ideas
ok guys i got a few ideas for agma and the forum.

what if forum members can have their own servers?
What if they could have their own skins?

On the forum i had the idea that maybe we could have the scoreboards of agma forums in the sidebar.

hope to hear some replies!!!

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(07-21-2017, 03:13 PM)Breakfast Wrote: ok guys i got a few ideas for agma and the forum.

On the forum i had the idea that maybe we could have the scoreboards of agma forums in the sidebar.

i likes thi soind of thit
[Image: ceBcrcj.png]
(07-21-2017, 03:13 PM)Breakfast Wrote: ok guys i got a few ideas for agma and the forum.

Discord servers?? Those you could have, since you can get one free...

Game servers??

Maybe the people who pay could create private games... It would likely run on the same server, but bet you could run a few simultaneous games on one. (Probably up to 100, if there were only a few players in each...)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

The forums part would be possible without a doubt, but the private servers would mean that @Sora would have to invest in more servers or maybe even get another dedicated server, which would be quite expensive. But great Ideas Tongue
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
I think that it would be very awesome if the leaderboard was updated and put on the forums, I think that it also could mean that more people would go and check out the forums after visiting the forums
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

(07-29-2017, 02:42 PM)Agrendallan Wrote:
I think that it would be very awesome if the leaderboard was updated and put on the forums, I think that it also could mean that more people would go and check out the forums after visiting the forums

maybe make the leaderboards RSS so we can add to our own websites

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!